Hash, Inc. Forums

STEP 2

mtpeak2

Rotate the white leg install in the Y axis. (front view).

There was no need to rotate the white leg install bones on the X and Z axis.

NOTE: I scaled the white leg install bones first to get them closer to scale. See next post.

white_leg_rotate_Y.jpg

Mark,

I'm doing each step as instructed but my model doesn't look like yours in the feet bone area. Did I do something wrong? Here's what my screen looks like. Note the size and positions of the foot and toe bone (I think thats what they are anyway).

George

Step2_pic.jpg

At this point, I realized that I has the rotate snap angle set to 10. I set it back to 1 which is giving me much finer control. I may set it to 0 at a later point.

Phil

EDIT: Now that I play with it a bit. I don't think that snap angle has anything to do with it. I am clicking beside the pose slider instead of on it. It is making the slider jump. So ignore this goffy idea. I am a sloppy clicker. ;-)

Just to mention that the translate_white_leg_install_bone_Y_axis maximum value of 1200 is not high enough to position the hips joint wherei should be.

I am having the same issue and am proceeding with JD's hips a bit low.

Mike

Are you sure you are looking at the right bone when scaling the base bone? The head bone sticks up higher than the base bone. (This is going to be fixed in the next update)

I was either looking at the wrong bone or I didn't get my position saved properly. Back from step six or seven where the cheeks wont reach Arrrr. I assumed that I had done it right when you mentioned it. Lesson learned. (sheepish glances)

Thank you for all your hard work and attention to detial. This system rocks.

Mike