Hash, Inc. Forums

The Lost World: TAR of Zandoria

...Do you work for Tar or is this just Fan art...

LOL. Tar works for me!

tarp1.jpgtarp2.jpg

tarp3.jpgtarp4.jpg

tarp5.jpgtarp6.jpg

He is a character that I created quite a few years ago...So it really is a "lost world" of mine. But Now I'm coming back to this project, and hope to complete it using A:M

Here is a bit more on the texturing...

Elliot: I move back and forth between 3DPainter and Photoshop:

1.Enter projection paint, and pick up the surface color>export the projection canvas>then reject Projection paint.

2. Now open the projection canvas in Photoshop>paint>save.

3. Return to 3DPainter, switch to the bitmap tool>load bitmap (choose the same file you exported [the projection canvas].

4. Click in the viewport to drop the bitmap>right-click, choose fit to view>then right-click, Apply.

5. Save modified textures.

WIP6_13_07.jpg

Here is a bit more on the texturing...

Elliot: I move back and forth between 3DPainter and Photoshop:

1.Enter projection paint, and pick up the surface color>export the projection canvas>then reject Projection paint.

2. Now open the projection canvas in Photoshop>paint>save.

3. Return to 3DPainter, switch to the bitmap tool>load bitmap (choose the same file you exported [the projection canvas].

4. Click in the viewport to drop the bitmap>right-click, choose fit to view>then right-click, Apply.

5. Save modified textures.

COOL! I can't wait to try this!

ThanX Will!

Will already knows how I feel about his work on TAR... But it's gotta be said again.... Outstanding work!!!!

So, when are we getting the animated feature film about TAR? ;)

Well--I'm laying the groundwork for a feature. polishing the script... But now I need to buy some mocap equipment, so I took on some freelance work--so I don't know if I will be able to work on this contest entry until after the deadline is long gone.... I will try to squeeze it in.

LOL--thats pretty funny! Kozo seems to be wearing a sumo wrestler costume. Tar is wearing a loincloth so that he can be in a PG-13 movie (He used to just walk around nekkid)....

Can you tell us where to get the PuZh Wizard?