Hash, Inc. Forums

Super Mario film (continued)

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*the first part is take 3 and the rest is continued from there*

(mario is jumping from one green pipe to another (he seems to have fun with his yohoo wa screams...) meanwhile, luigi is taking a journal and go toward the bathroom...We see mario jumping in another green pipe and he starts running in the pipe...We see luigi sitting on the toilet and opening the journal. Mario is still running. Camera closes up on luigi and, all of a sudden, we see his eye getting round...)

(luigi starts crying in pain and mario and luigi start making a bunch of screaming noises)

(a toad is washing his hands then turns around after hearing all the screams)

(the camera looks at the stall door as it shakes around and you can hear all the screams)

(there is a close up of toad as he looks at the stall, scared and puts his hands over his mouth)

(the toad runs and screams into the hall and tells another toad walking by: “mario and luigi are in trouble”)

(the other toad: “oh no! bowser must be back!”)(he screams in the hall: “BOWSER’S BACK”)

(all the toads start screaming and the halls fill up with toads running everywhere)

(mario and luigi finally get out of the stall and a toad is coming out of another stall holding its pants up running in a hurry)

(mario and luigi walk out into the hall looking confused and toadsworth along with peach come by)

Toadsworth- “master mario, master luigi, make sure no harm comes to the princess. Guard her with your life.” (toadsworth walks away)

(mario and luigi walk with the princess as the camera fades out)

(the camera fades into princess peach’s room where mario and luigi are playing cards and princess peach walks around, bored)

(peach walks to the window and looks out)

(mario and luigi are still playing cards and you can see princess peach staring out the window behind them, then the princess is mysteriously snatched up by an object from outside. Luigi looks back and sees that the princess is missing and shouts “mario”)

(mario grins down at his cards hmm-ing)

(luigi shouts again and mario turns around and looks out the window and yells “ahhhhh” after being so surprised)

(mario jumps out the window saying “lets a go”)

(luigi snags some card playing chips and follows mario out the window)

-------------------

feel free to put whatever you want after that since it needs to be longer, or make any changes.

as for peach, while i was working on luigi, i got bored and decided to make peach and i got done with everything but the head.

um, ok. You see though. Thats not much of a story. If you watched koopa force. It has to intrigue the audience. Also that Would go by very fast.

My Idea is, we edit the script I posted, having mario only say his original phrases. and shabam, we have our script

I did a quick run with the Toad and it will be easy enough to color him.( I even think I could make poses for the different colors.) BUT um he needs a face. :wacko: Right now the toad model is perfect...........for a statue in Peach's garden. :P

If no one else is interested, I'll give the bob-omb a go.

I would help modelling but I can't right now, getting a new computer, sent the old one back to toshiba caus it keeps on breaking. Still waiting but they accepted to change it.

as for the story, I think Nuns' one doesn't have more suspence then the other one... Jequed's one looks funnier but It's more like the begining for a real movie (it's the introduction). It needs a lot more to continue. Will we be able to make a good story out of it?

i didn't say that what i posted was the entire script. i said it needed to be longer.

here's another update to the script i was writing. though it still isn't done yet.

continued from before...

(mario lands safely out the window and starts walking away from the castle then you can hear luigi yell help and mario turns around and looks up)

(luigi’s overalls are caught on a pole hanging out from the castle, then he pauses and looks up and points outwards yelling “mario!!!”)

(mario turns around, looks up and yells “no!!!”)

(the mysterious monster is flying away with princess peach and mario chases after it)

(mario jumps on to ledge after ledge until he reaches a high spot to grab on to the monster)

(mario jumps on to the monster’s legs and hangs on and tries to kick his legs up, trying to hit the monster. Princess peach is reaching towards mario screaming “mario”)

(mario gets swung around a lot and finally gets shook off and falls towards the ground)

(meanwhile, a goomba walks by and looks up, then scoots to the side as mario hits the ground. A chalkboard lands next to him)

goomba- mathematically speaking, (points to chalkboard with stick) if exhibit A, tries to jump on a poor innocent goomba like me, his chances of hitting it are approximately 80% due the freaking 2D plain, he will either hit him exactly on, or be eaten by a freaking muffin.

(mario jumps past the goomba and continues on)

(the camera stays where the goomba is at, then luigi walks up asking the goomba a question in gibberish {it's implied he is asking where mario is})

goomba- exhibit A traveled east (points where mario headed) at a height of whoa. whoa. (luigi runs past the goomba and bumps the chalkboard a little causing it to fall on top of goomba and squishing it)

Ok Jequed. Now thats a good script. I like the idea of incorporating what we have. I would still like to incorporate a room with a painting (super mario 64) Great script.

Pictures on hash are not working for me at the moment, so I and see peach . I will check back later to see if they are working

Edit: Thats awesome! sweet job!

i am so sorry that i haven't been on here much!!! i just got a job at the county courthouse, and i am going to be on the road a lot this summer. i am going to be getting a laptop here pretty quick from the money i am making from my job. (not to gloat, but i make $125.00 a day--$625.00 a week, cough cough..) I am buying a laptop with a great graphics card so during my breaks, and traveling i can work on the film.

I think it's great you aren't a modeller, that's about all what we got here hehe.

What are you good at?

PS.I hate you tanman.

lol joke. I prefer my job, I still have time to train, don't have to travel and I'm payed 14.57$/h but it's canadian$

i am so sorry that i haven't been on here much!!! i just got a job at the county courthouse, and i am going to be on the road a lot this summer. i am going to be getting a laptop here pretty quick from the money i am making from my job. (not to gloat, but i make $125.00 a day--$625.00 a week, cough cough..) I am buying a laptop with a great graphics card so during my breaks, and traveling i can work on the film.

get a tablet pc, it will do you good... thats what i'm getting, its great for 3d and painting programs. its kinda required for me...i miss my pencil sometimes...

nice vid Chris!

Actually, i never planned on the creature to be based off of any super mario character. It was just going to be this mysterious unregocnizable character that can fly. Then we find out later on that it's part of a group that isn't the koopas.

Kamek is mysterious? :lol:

I'm trying to get a blink out of Bob. Has anyone simulated a blink with a gradient material?

Besides that, how emotive do you want him? Super Mario Brothers Super Show type face?

for the bomb? I dont think he needs to blink or have emotions.

Actually, i never planned on the creature to be based off of any super mario character. It was just going to be this mysterious unregocnizable character that can fly. Then we find out later on that it's part of a group that isn't the koopas.

I am going to have to disapprove of that idea. People are watching to get a mario story line. So, I think a smaller version of hooktail would be good

People are watching to get a mario story line.

What exactly do you mean by a mario storyline? It's been done in mario storylines where the villains weren't the koopas.

As for peach, i need an eye decal! i can't make a good one myself.

ppeach4.JPG

awesome princess

And for the storyline, I mean that... We should take what nintendo started. Trying to create our own character not based off something nintendo could be a risky move. Now dont get me wrong, it could be a fantastic move, but do we want to take that risk?

Got an idea. We could base new characters off of old characters. Maybe have a group of enemies that used to work for bowser but rebelled and started their own army. Instead of an ordinary koopa or goomba we could have something like a goomba whose head is attached to some muscular body. :D ...and get some other mario characters and make strange transformations to them.

Alright, well last night I was bored and decided to come up with a character like kamek, but with a different scale to it. Here is a picture. For the body under the cloak, I just used keekats body. I was thinking that when we rigg, we will just see the feet move and the cloth move a little. please review.

(p.s. I realise the mouth has problems, but I dont know how to fix it. I will post the model too.

post-9912-1183564593_thumb.jpg

kamek.mdl