Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario film (continued)

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin
How will I use these textures because in order to save them you have to use them in .gtx format? A:M only accepts .mat!

Just a suggestion here.

If you can create an image from the .gtx you can apply it as a decal in A:M.

Now I really think you guys should start animating before I get the M on the cap. My laptop simply stopped working. It has no power anymore. I can't even get my hash cd out of it caus it needs power.

I'm checking if they can change my computer with the waranty because I had so many problems with it. changed my motherboard 3 times, hard drive once, video card once... And I bought this computer in september 2005

NEVER BUY A TOSHIBA LAPTOP!

I won't make that mistake twice.

Here is the updated log cabin room. I added lights to the ceiling fan. I am very proud of this so far and i am liking the outcome!!! What else should I add to this room?? What am I going to do about the texturing??

post-10457-1180859952_thumb.jpg

I didn't reply caus I have no experience in anything other then modeling.

The only thing that look too "perfect" to me are the walls. Or maybe, we don't care if it is perfect since it is a cartoon.

fan? expensive?

find an old computer and take the fan!

It's so simple to plug.

Or do like my friend, open the computer and pur a real big fan right beside it. (his computer had some problems with overheating)

an old fan can be plugged easily. just cut the wires and cunnect them. if the fan is too big to be screwed, u can use the blug stuff that we often use to hold posters on walls...(I dont know it's name in english) or any other way to glue it there.

Or maybe it is your dad's computer and he doesn't want this kind of fixing method...

anyway, we need to get work started here. Some1 should be in charge of starting the animations. Do you have a fully written script?

Actually, I think the project is slowing down a lot.

To start animating, is it possible to post the final mario model (with the M)

Also, since nothing is moving, who wants to start animating? Just give your name and we will find something to do.

Well I have some experience in projects and, when it slows down, we have to make sure ppl don't stop reading the topic and drop the project.

I think we need nuns' approbation but I think you could start regrouping everything for next scene.

huh? that video was released on youtube 10 months ago and we didn't hear about it?

okay, so i'm back after being gone for a week, and can't wait for this video to get finished!

just tell me how i can help with this project. i'll do anything!

ok, sorry for being gone for so long, But I am back and ready for action.

Seeing the koopa force trailer sure made me think that we need to step it up a lot. So, I was thinking we re-write the script to make it a story. is everyone alright with that? I think that would be best. Koopa force had ok animation, but I know we can beat it.

everyone on the boat with me?

well, if we're going to re-write the script we should still keep take 3. I'm thinking it could be something we put at the beginning.

thumbs up on the story, i think that's what people want. But it's still going to be funny, not serious, right?

ok, I found a script on the internet thats nice. I emailed the guy for permission. Its kind of like a 1st episode sort of thing.

And yes, we are for sure keeping take 3. We can play it during the credits. I think that would be funny.

If any of you have aim or yahoo messenger, IM me. my yahoo is nunsofamerica and my AIM is nunsofamerica007

The Adventure of the Castle Begins

{The camera goes to a letter and Princess Peach on the left side}

Peach's Voice: Dear Mario, please come to the castle, I baked a cake for you! Yours truly, Princess Toadstool Peach.

{Then the camera goes to Lakitu flying around and going under the entrance of the castle}

{A warp pipe appears}

Mario: {Coming out the warp pipe} Yahoo ha ha. Oh boy I can't wait for the cake the Princess baked. Oh! What am I waiting for? The cake awaits!

{Mario starts running to Princess Peach's castle until he sees Lakitu in front of the castle}

Lakitu: Please Mario, stay back. Stay away from this castle!

Mario: Why?

Lakitu: Because Bowser and his evil minions have kidnapped the Princess and turned the paintings into mysterious worlds!

Mario: What?

Lakitu: Don't you see Mario; Bowser is up to no good again!

Mario: You know what? I think I could use a little exercise; its Koopa clabbering time!

Lakitu: Mario, if you fail to get a power star (in any of the worlds you go in), you will stay there forever!

Mario: {Pushes Lakitu to the side} Let me handle this! I assure you that I will destroy Bowser and rescue the Princess!

{Mario enters the castle}

Bowser's Voice: Bwa ha ha nobody’s home so I suggest that you turn back and leave, bwa ha ha!

Toad: {Running to Mario} Oh Mario, I’m so happy your here. I thought you would never make it!

Toad: {Pointing at a door} Mario, can you enter that room over there. I was too scared to enter it. I'm sure the Princess will be there.

{Mario enters the room}

Mario: There’s nothing in here but a painting!

{Mario runs to the painting - until he thinks about what Lakitu said to him}

Lakitu's Voice: Mario, if you fail to get a power star in any of the worlds you will stay there forever!

Mario: Ahh, that’s just a plate of rotten ravioli!

{Mario enters the painting}

Mario: Wow, what a world...Huh! A bomb-omb! Wait 'till I get the old equalizer on them {taking out the hammer (Donkey Kong, 1981)}

Pink Bomb-Omb: No! Don't hurt us, were innocent! The black bomb-ombs are the ones who are evil!

Mario: Ok, so do you have any problems here?

Pink Bomb-Omb: Well, the evil bomb-ombs are trying to destroy this mountain.

Mario: Why can't you guys stand up to them?

Pink Bomb-Omb: Because we were made to be nonviolent! All we want is peace.

{EXPLOSION}

Pink Bomb-Omb: Oh no they destroyed a piece of the mountain!

{The piece of the mountain is floating in the air}

Mario: Hmmm... {Mushroom comes out of his head out of his head} I got it! Do you guys have a cannon?

Pink Bomb-Omb: {activating the cannon} Yeah, why do you need it?

Mario: There might be a power star up in that piece of the mountain. Do you think it could reach that high?

Pink Bomb-Omb: No, but it could reach the mountain.

Mario: Ok! Shoot me up to the mountain! There might be another cannon there.

{Mario shoots up to the mountain}

Mario: Waaaaaoooooooo..... Phew, I thought I wouldn't make it!

{Mario sees the cannon}

{Mario enters the cannon}

{Mario shoots up to the piece of the mountain}

{Mario starts gaining speed and gets a dragon ball Z glow to him}

{Mario busts strait though the rock, grabbing the star}

{All of a sudden the small piece of the mountain rejoins with the rest of the mountain}

Pink Bomb-Omb: {Running to Mario} Thank you Mario. Thank you very much!

Mario: Hey, don't worry, I like to help out! So if you have any problems you can call me. In the mean time, I got to go rescue the Princess.

{Mario jumps back out of the painting}

Toad: Oh! Mario! I was so worried that you wouldn't make it through that world.

Mario: Well, I didn't find the Princess but I sure found this {Showing the power star to Toad}

Toad: Wow, a power star! Mario, here’s something you should know! Keep finding those power stars, and once you get eight of them you can enter the star room {pointing at the star room door} So keep up the good work! Since you have one power star, you can enter that room over there.

Mario: Ok, Toad...{Running to the room} Thanks for the information!

Toad: {Softly} Just be careful

End of Episode 1

Ok, answer time:

1. fan base will be ok. (koopa force, mario talks)

2. then it should be easy. (someone still needs to take on the task

3. bomb is very strange that I modeled and is not the real look of one

4. It does not matter if WE make the script. Its going to be a script anyways. No one will care if we made it or anyone else.