Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario film (continued)

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, I check here at night, and within 20 hours, we have generated over 25 posts. :D

**Mage, banner looks fine. I will try to use it and see how it fits with the feel of the site.

**Castle update = Wonderful. I love it

**Castle poster= Wow, That is so awesome. Render out a nice final version of that. We will use it!

here is just a peek at how my image contest pic is coming along. are you guys liking it so far??? i am very pleased with the results so far.

It's nice, But you missed the landscape deadline...

I can't wait to see a bunch of Toads using that restroom.

I hadn't even thought about there being Toads in there with Luigi. :o Should I make a stepstool type thing that pops out from under the sink? We don't even have a toad modeled yet!

Whatdya think, Nuns?

you've done it, you made me proud ^_^, see it wasn't that hard was it?

yeah add some kinda stool on there, maybe just a stack of stools or something, what ever you think is best.

you know....i toad would be an easy model....hmmmm....i might do a base model....then you guys do the rest if it speeds things up?

hey tanner try a diffrent angle, make it so that people know the oil thing was the emphasis of the image. right now i does look like land scape....

The step stool took longer than I thought.

post-8837-1178734342_thumb.jpg

Bones on the doors, and one for the stool. It rotates in nicely and doesn't intersect anything. Two problems:

1: This render took 10 &1/2 minutes.

2: I have to model under the sink! :o

The modeling isn't a problem, but that render...yuck. Would it have to do with the transparency map I used for the hole? I was going to use a boolean, but the sink cabinet isn't completely enclosed.

Also, the lighting was good but a bit dark, so I bumped the Global Ambiance up to 10%.

Edit: I took the transparency map out and it took 2 & 1/2 minutes off the time.