Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario film (continued)

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 450
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will start fixing on the castle sunday cause i just got back from a long trip just a few minutes ago, tomorrow i have a tennis tournament and won't be back until prolly at night so i will work on it then. I AM SERIOUS GUYS I AM IN NEED OF DECALS FOR THE CASTLE!!! sorry i am not trying to be rude.

i really don't like this....all those post in the other one....we could have a record of the most post in the hash forums. plus i still think this is pointless...its just not really necessary...i say end it, the other topic really shows that you guys have been making progress...this is just well..."Feh"

i am fixing to post an update of the castle with the new moat, ground, and sky all that is left to do it the castle and the finish texturing the rest of the castle and the mairo 64 trees

WILL SOMEBODY PLEASE SEND ME DECALS TO PUT ON THE CASTLE!!!!!????????

ok i will get right up on that the reason that the picture looks so dark is that i forgot to add lighting to the picture. i will fix that also so it will look better. plus i will make the bridge go all the way across the moat and i have a neat design in my head!!!

i was just going to say that you dont have to actually put a whole in for the door just an outcrop thing so that it looks good.. depending on the transition between the outside and the inside in the animation then you dont have to actually have a whole just an appearance of such.... if you know what i mean.

There may be a chance that i can rig mario. i was able to open the castle model tanner posted and it appears to be the same version as the hand model tido had posted earlier. The hand model didn't work for some reason. Try posting mario again and i'll see if it works.

HERE IS THE FINISHED CASTLE!!! ANY CRITS WELCOME!! I DESIGNED THIS BRIDGE, AND IF YOU DON'T LIKE I WILL TRY SOMETHING ELSE! I REALLY LIKE THIS BRIDGE. UUMMM.........I FINALLY LEARNED HOW TO DECAL PICTURES WITHOUT THE BACKGROUND SHOWING! I AM SO PROUD OF MYSELF!!! HOPE YOU LIKE THE CASTLE!!!!!!

post-10457-1177383299_thumb.jpg

post-10457-1177383870_thumb.jpg

I will send you mario tomorrow. I'm just moving back to my parents' house for the summer (Hmmmmm free food) and I should be able to work a bit on the project (even if I'm gonna work full time).