Just some feet for today.

Once i get his hands done and a few accessories

i'm going to rig him... i'm going to see how things will bend

if need be probably add a few more splines.. the belly area

might need it.

:)

post-7-1074232298.jpg

Hi Zachary,

Your right about having more then 2 splines per cp.

posted an image comparing what i modelled before using 3 splines and after.. the top was what i originally modelled.. but then i was thinking theres got to be a way to use less patches.. and since i'm using porcelain it seems to work.. without porcelain it does show a crease though. it seems fine when i bend the toes as well.

thanks for bringing it up, i didn't even think about it or notice anything cause i have been using porcelain all along.

Mike :)

post-7-1074276190.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
Hi Zachary,

Your right about having more then 2 splines per cp.

posted an image comparing what i modelled before using 3 splines and after.. the top was what i originally modelled.. but then i was thinking theres got to be a way to use less patches.. and since i'm using porcelain it seems to work.. without porcelain it does show a crease though. it seems fine when i bend the toes as well.

thanks for bringing it up, i didn't even think about it or notice anything cause i have been using porcelain all along.

Mike 

Well prove me wrong! Got any updates?

Great work as usual.

Can you please tell me how to get eyes that look so great. All I can make is "dead-eyes". If you take a look at my Naomi Campbell WIP

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?act=S...t=15#entry15571

If it's not too much problems, I'd like to see the African Child expression on a different background the next time you post. I don't know if my monitor is not configured correctly but it's not easy for me to dissern the model from the background.

Luv Pat

• Admin

Simply fantastic work!

Really like the detail in the Mom.

You make all this look (relatively) easy.

There is a reason I stick to cartoony work... realism is hard to achieve. (at least for me)

Looking forward to more...

Rodney

Very nice models. I notice you have five pointers on the mother's upper lip. Does this not cause any problems for animating? I had come to the conclusion that this was the best spline lay out on a previous model of mine but abandoned it because it seemed like such a big no no.