Hash, Inc. Forums

Ball Bounce Tests

I found a good ball bounce tutorial, followed it, and learned a lot more then I expected. I am beginning to break some bad habits, blocking out the animation ahead of time, and manipulating timeline splines. One thing I have noticed, A:M doesn't have spline manipulator handles, how can I get these? Without them spline in the timeline is cumbersome. I know it must be something I have missed. Anyways, here is the ball bounce test.

Ball Bounce Tests.mov (Under 1MB)

I found a good ball bounce tutorial, followed it, and learned a lot more then I expected. I am beginning to break some bad habits, blocking out the animation ahead of time, and manipulating timeline splines. One thing I have noticed, A:M doesn't have spline manipulator handles, how can I get these? Without them spline in the timeline is cumbersome. I know it must be something I have missed.

Oh yes. Bias handles are one of A:M's specialties. Everything in A:M is controlled by splines with bias handles,

that's what makes this program so powerful for animation.

Ball bouncing are looking pretty good. It took me quite a few trys to work out the timing on mine.

Oh yes. Bias handles are one of A:M's specialties. Everything in A:M is controlled by splines with bias handles,

that's what makes this program so powerful for animation.

Ball bouncing are looking pretty good. It took me quite a few trys to work out the timing on mine.

Thanks guys, yeah I have never used the handles in my life, they make things so much easier! I am sitting in my 3D animation class right now, so back to work for me :).