Hash, Inc. Forums

Contest Animation I Made

Animation done for the RevveR Film School topic "Green". After over 61 hours, 4 minutes, and 37 seconds of rendering, the render was corrupted... So I re rendered on my main PC, taking 11 hours, 40 minutes, and 19 seconds. So total render time was 62 hours, 44 minutes, 56 seconds. Animation time was from RFS announcement of topic "Green" until February 18th on and off. Thanks, rate high folks and remember to share this video with your friends. Crits welcome, I had to do it fast because the contest only gives you a month to do the film. Help me win guys :)

RevveR Film School Animation

RevveR Animation Backup (WORKING)

You don't need the close up on the "will it blend."

No need to pause so long while holding the little guy over the blender.

Get more anticipation, action, reaction shots.

Show us how the characters feel about the situation.

The reaction by the guy at the booth is too long.

The hole in the "desk" isn't obvious enough.

Some very good animation.

Could be a bit more snappy.

You're going to be an animation star. : )

By the way, I hope you're rendering out to targas so that you can just re-render the rough parts.

Well, it has been a bit of an underwhelming response. I guess I will just throw out there that the animation is currently in 1st place with 275 views. Thanks for those that viewed, thanks to the few who commented, and sorry to the many that might not have gotten the blender joke.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

The motions & expressions of the guy running the show are awesome. When I watch these I always think, would I have thought of these particular details? No, I wouldn't have.

Keep polishing. It would be cool to do more with the expressions of the little guy when he's in close-up.