Hash, Inc. Forums

Robotic character walk cycle

The Dixie Chicks have taken the place of your video for some reason. You might want to check that out.

Bender could take a million of those robots on. He would make his own Fighting Arena, with Black Jack, and Hookers. Forget the Fighting Arena.

bender-angry.jpg

It seems my video has been going live for seven hours... It should be up shortly... I think.

Sometimes with corrupt animation master files, you can open them with a text editor, and if you have an eye for detail find what is horribly wrong and fix it.

This is both frustrating and difficult. I have done it a few times with older versions of the software (8.5 to version 10), but since it became much more stable (thank you programmers) I haven't needed to do it again. Also I started backing up my work on a regular basis.

Mostly you have learned a valuable lesson in backing up your work.

Other file advise is to save all models as their own file if you care about them, ditto actions and Choreography's.

Yeah, I have 15 save files of him now from start to finish, the final is saved on my computer, over the network on my other computer, over the network on my brothers computer, and on my flash drive. I emailed it to myself as well. So I have him for good. I tweaked him a bit more and posed him, what do you think?

post-4704-1171576910_thumb.jpg