Hash, Inc. Forums

New Characters

I have been working on the design for these guys for a little while and these are just ones i have made. I will make over 20 more over the next year.

Please no stealing the idea. Not a great idea but it is mine all the way.

I need some ideas on new characters and ideas on how to improve

none are rigged yet but am working on it

The Beans

Bean_Preview.JPG

LOL! I like them too, Caleb! If I were you though, I would change them enough so that you could use them for commercial purposes...you know, change the Batman emblem, alter the Wolverine a little. You did that with the Super Bean, so I'm guessing you would think about doing the same to the others. The reason I'm suggesting this, is because then you wouldn't be limited in what you could do with the characters...it's a great idea.

Good luck on your project!

LOL! I like them too, Caleb! If I were you though, I would change them enough so that you could use them for commercial purposes...you know, change the Batman emblem, alter the Wolverine a little. You did that with the Super Bean, so I'm guessing you would think about doing the same to the others. The reason I'm suggesting this, is because then you wouldn't be limited in what you could do with the characters...it's a great idea.

Good luck on your project!

I agree completely! Way too cool an idea to be vasted on fan - art thingie. Make them different, make them move, make money, make yourself famous!

thank yall for the comments so far

i am no where near done yet

i have a lot more to do

They are very fun to make. Very simple actually.

i dont know if i am going to take this into the 3d workd or 2d. my first thought was a series and then i thought about making a comic out of them. i still havent chosen though.

They are known as Beans.

Achilles,

i have been trying to do Spider-Bean but having a little trouble.

but i can do it. it aint a problem.

does anyone know why all my decals disappeared off my models for some reason

all the pictures are still on my computer but...

You might have turned the "show decals" button off? the red button with the star (ctrl+D)

Hello everybody,

i am in a big project right now but i would like to know if anyone would be able to help me lift off this idea in a year or two

i dont think i am old enough to copyright and what ever

all i am doing right now is making models and then i am going to hold off for a year or two and work with someone and see if what were are ding takes off

so if anyone thinks they will be intrested in and thinks they will be around still then and would like to help me?

you are welcome to pm me or leave a post. It is ok if no one says anything so dont feel sorry for me if i get nothing i will be fine. Only tell me if you really like the idea and are intrested

i dont think i am old enough to copyright and what ever

Here's a snippet from the U.S. copyright site...from this page.

Minors may claim copyright, but state laws may regulate the business dealings involving copyrights owned by minors. For information on relevant state laws, consult an attorney.

Dude, (that is how i usually start emails and stuff [awkward])

i thought about that but that would take some of my originality or something. Then again i am not that smart so i may not be making any sense. But yeah i will think about that. Now if i could pick select people who offered that might work. I wont picky because i know i aint that great but maybe about ten people or something could make them and then we could doe something with them.

I dont know. any other ideas

hey totlover,

Not to steal your originality, but this looked like too much fun. Let me know if you would let me make some beans for you. Maybe I could be in that ten. Here is a quick bean I made, tring to stick to your style. Its BACHELOR- BEAN!

post-9147-1170119999_thumb.jpg

sorry I didnt ask first...

-dude

• 2 months later...

I GOT ANOTHER ONE - Spider-Bean

If anyone thinks i should change anything about any of these characters please tell me... i think that i am going to get something going with these guys pretty soon...

So.... if your lacking a project and want one... then post here or PM me... i am not sure what these guys will do but i am ready to do something.

Bean_Preview.JPG

These characters are really cool Caleb! It's a creative style!

Maybe for the first try you could focus on just one bean and tell his story. I think animation for these guys would be hilarious, you could make them really goofy. Or, they could take themselves too seriously and that might be even better!

Good luck!

Lee

Jimmy,

you know.... i thought about that... you know something where i could have them tell there stories... they could all be wannabe super heroes who form a club but then are like hit by some asteroid and then they really do get the powers they wanted... then they can be going around helping people but always messing up... i am still thinking of other ideas though