Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Secret Project Seeks Texture Artist

Obnomauk

Hey all, Remember this Guy (note thicker hands :))? Well he and his growing cast of cohorts are getting ready to become mobile soon, but they could all use a bit of dressing up. To that end the Super Secret Project Crew™ is looking to add a new member, specifically a texture artist. (not only for the characters, the sets modeling will start soon and will also need texturing.) So if you fancy yourself as such or would just like to give it a shot please email me at [email=david@am-guide.com]david@am-guide.com[/email]. As an "audition" of sorts I will send out the model file for this character to all who email me. This is a volunteer project but I am holding it up to a certain level of quality. To any budding texture artists out there you might consider this a good way to get some material for your portfolio. If you have a few extra hours a week that you feel could be dedicated to something of this nature I encourage you to give it a shot. The production is pretty relaxed, but I will ask all applicants to agree to some basic terms of confidentiality. I am not necessarily looking for professional quality here, in fact if you show promise on the test and are willing to endure some critique that would almost be better, since i would feel less like a free loader on someone's talent :). All members of the project so far have been hand picked by myself and this is the first open call to any outside source. primarily because I know how collaborative projects can fall apart if there isn't some form of bond between the members of the team. In a sense I'm looking to this to see if it is possible to assemble a team just from the list/forum members. If anyone has questions about me, the current crew, or just wants to know a little more about the project feel free to email me directly.[email=david@am-guide.com]david@am-guide.com[/email] Thanks for your time, -David Rogers

• Replies 0
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images