Hash, Inc. Forums

school project

case

comments anyone?

Give us a bit of time ok :rolleyes:

I think if you bend rabit back a little in hips chest neg head and and bend the ears. I like the pose but arcs generally come off as more appealling to eye try doing his body as a arc ( or a S shape the S shape might be his ears leaning forward head and neck body centered and legs and feet more back behind him to right on this view. This would make him look like he just stoped froma run and his feet stayed the body keeped going and the head and ears are still going. More WOW or Punch into it! This posing is the first step in learning Animation Good luck and keep posting

lol that image looks cool(all of them), nice to see some one using A:M for school i do. :D heres a tip:

1. teachers love cute(the females do anyway)

2.male teachers like effects and flashyness.

3.make it look like it took you weeks to make this when it only took a couple of days.

4.use lots of materials to show versitality.

5. have a cool background that you can stop looking at.

6.find or make the best model you can in a short amount of time.

7. use lens flares, it wont work in the industry but it will work on your teachers. B)

heres an example of one of my recent pictures.

post-8313-1169184453_thumb.jpg

the project was a veterans day essay, my art teacher was a veteran(he loved it).

the water was done with a material that comes with A:M, the ship came with A:M too. i used the font manager for the text, and a sky material i made a long time ago. i also had a lens flare for a better effect. after that i added glow using paint.net.

EDITS:

also notice the weird thing on the h in Huber. that doesn't show up when it is printed on paper, always remember that when your working, every thing doesn't need to be perfect.

it doesn't matter what you do to do it just make sure it looks pretty...or cool.

one more thing, do your own lighting so it can look better.

also stop with the large render, it just makes flaws show up easier, plus its point less when 640x480 is just fine. resolution is not important....