Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't tell you what is going on, but I would suggest that you model the eyes so that they can be animated over time. They could just be an elliptical patch basically, and you'd get infinite resolution. Same thing for the rings on your flying fish and Evil Dragon Turtle Monster (might also want to use the porcelin material on that model to make the curves smoother looking.

Is the mouth on the Horrifying Desert Torrtus a decal? I thought that species just bobbed it's head up and down to talk.

I've been recruited! (ask nunsofamerica for confirmation)

If you are willing, I will enjoy putting my growing skills to work. And my brother is a huge Mario fan, so he can help me make sure my models have that certain Mario feel.

For my first model (assigned by nuns) da gooma:

(work in progress)

post-8837-1170213981_thumb.jpg

As you can see, I have the bits and pieces mostly ready. Facial landscape is next. Then some eyebrow shaping and boning.

Wish me luck.

Chrury

looks good, but I would like you to do the head, its good practice

edit: totlover is doing it. just try next time :)

ok i will do the head but what can i do to make the mouth and when i do finish the plant i would like for somebody not to work on it some more like the black mage is fixing the star that i made i want to have my own model that i made all by myself in this film!

btw- how long is this movie going to be?

looks good, but I would like you to do the head, its good practice

edit: totlover is doing it. just try next time :)

ok i will do the head but what can i do to make the mouth and when i do finish the plant i would like for somebody not to work on it some more like the black mage is fixing the star that i made i want to have my own model that i made all by myself in this film!

btw- how long is this movie going to be?

it is kind of already made

make the dots a little more solid

Wow! Sometimes this thread can be a little bit brutal. Personally, I think that that is great Tan Man! Real eggs can have many different color patterns on them. I've never seen a real Yoshi egg before. If you think that the dots need to be more solid, then go for it, but I don't think that they need to be.

Whoops!

Just thought I'd pop in and say my opnion

Lee

lol, nice lee, but in mario stuff they are always solid dots

My point was that this isn't just any Mario film, it's yours! Go crazy! :wacko: You're working with a group of artists who have some new and great ideas of how these classic characters and objects could be reinvented. Nintendo's graphics and resolutions (at least the ones I played) allow for plenty of interpretation, I think it's time to get creative! :D

Anyway, that was my point. Good luck team Mario, you guys are doing a great job!

Lee

what's the matter with black mage? everytime i post somthing on the forum you also have to say something like well remember this or well i am doing this? plus you are wanting to change my star.

leave it. i am the one who modeled it. well anyways nunsofamerica is this a better yoshi egg.

post-10457-1170292295_thumb.jpg

what's the matter with black mage? everytime i post somthing on the forum you also have to say something like well remember this or well i am doing this? plus you are wanting to change my star.

leave it. i am the one who modeled it. well anyways nunsofamerica is this a better yoshi egg.

Its ok tan, everyone just is trying to help. the movie has to be in tip top shape. also for the egg, less dots