Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

true listen plz im 13 and your 13 years old ive been working with these guys forever im sorry if they ticked you off it hapeens mage i agree can annoy me alot i was on your side the whole time understand this plz quiting does nothing...at all ill make sure nobody will be mad at you!

Connor Case!

well dark limit didn't declare he was doing on the forums, but he did ask about it. instead of declaring what your going to model ask first, that will lower any confusion. I'm sorry if it ticked you off but in a sense it was kinda your fault, but then again maybe we should have declared earlier that dark was doing it. either way from now on lets declare clearly what everyone is doing.

Just to clear this up........

I asked who was modeling cheep cheep and NUN said no one..so I told him I would give it a go and see if he would like to use the model or not and he agreed...

He then PM'd me and told me TOT was also modeling Cheep Cheep and that he don't mind having two versions..

but I think TOT will do and has done a better job on Cheep Cheep so I said it would be better to go with his model-

When I mentioned "duplicate" I meant copying Cheep Cheep identically from the reference pics....

-DL-

Dark Limit and Black Mage

i believe i overreacted a little but i never read that he was doing it

it is okay though. i am done with those models so yall can finish them i will wait for another assignment

Sorry,

Caleb [totlover]

ps. does anyone know how my description thing changes. i was contributor and newbie and now i am journeyman

ok

TO EVERYONE!

LIST ALL MODELS YOU ARE WORKING ON FOR THIS PROJECT

BLACK:

TOTLOVER:I am making the shell guy with the spikes in one of your recent posts(trying)

dARKLIMIT:

NUNS:

fOR ME IM MAKING THE GAME AND ANIMATING SO YEAH!

Fill this out plz!

ok

TO EVERYONE!

BLACK:Yoshi(starting in a few weeks)

TOTLOVER:I am making the shell guy with the spikes in one of your recent posts(trying)

dARKLIMIT:

NUNS:

fOR ME IM MAKING THE GAME AND ANIMATING SO YEAH!

Fill this out plz!

ok

TO EVERYONE!

BLACK:Yoshi(starting in a few weeks)

dARKLIMIT:UNKNOWN

NUNS:UNKNOWN

Fill this out plz!

This is to keep us organized!

man what has this project turned into lol awsome work sofar guys you should keep going

i still remeber going into at old Toys R Us back in 88 for my nintendo system that came packed with super mario/duckhunt

man those were the days...

but you guys got some great results so far keep going i want to see mario come to life again!

hey nunsofamerica! i am seriously wanting to help with this movie. i think that it will be so cool! i am a beginner and am wanting to learn a lot. the way i am wanting to lean to is to model. i don't want to model the characters, but i will model props for the movie. just tell me what you want me to try and model, and i will do my best. thanks

how about a stage, that pretty much full of props :)

Do you mean a stage that people perform on? and I don't understand what you mean by that pretty much full of props. What I really mean by props are like swords, chairs, tables, stuff like that. Not settings.