Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am sorry but somebody is going to have to bevel this cube for me because everytime i try to bevel it my computer crashes i don't know why but if somebody wants to bevel this for me tell me and i will send the model

well looks like i am going to have to start over on this question mark cube i used the primitive plug-in to bevel the cube and now it is saying that i can't save the project or save the model it keeps coming up and saying that the primitive plug-in for the beveled cube is denied what am i going to do? i hope that all of this made sense

btw i tried beveling the cube myself but my computer kept messing up! oh well maybe we won't even need this question mark cube anyways

Ok the_black_mage here is the new question mark block. btw what does this do in the mario game? nunsofamerica do you want this model? if you do let me know and i will send it to you. oh and does anybody think this block has to high of a reflectivity? personally i think that it needs to have a high reflectivity because it is like a treasure type find do you know what i mean?

post-10457-1173152174_thumb.jpg

I would love to see you use proper punctuation and grammar.

Take2 has been rendered out to VGA resolution. There might be one minor glitch to fix. It just needs its sounds and approval from the group. So 95% finished for take2.

When the main characters get finalized and the script written up, things will start going faster. I don't know haw much will be in the script so I'd say we aren't even 10% done.

I'm praying for you, thetanman.

(sigh) my grandpa died too about a year ago, i hope you don't go though the crap my family did. its a whole twisted story...

When the main characters get finalized and the script written up, things will start going faster. I don't know haw much will be in the script so I'd say we aren't even 10% done.

ah hah! you need to spell better!!!!

(sigh) my grandpa died too about a year ago, i hope you don't go though the crap my family did. its a whole twisted story...

ah hah! you need to spell better!!!!

lol

I tried to rig mario but I guess this is what happens when you have no experience.

any1 could take the work from here? lol

I could have tried to make poses for face and emotion but I wanted him rigged before.

post-8345-1173232944_thumb.jpg

Edit: I have no idea why his legs go like that. I just tried to create an action and it did this

I tried to rig mario but I guess this is what happens when you have no experience.

any1 could take the work from here? lol

I could have tried to make poses for face and emotion but I wanted him rigged before.

RIG.JPG

Edit: I have no idea why his legs go like that. I just tried to create an action and it did this

if you click on your root bone in the modeling window and then right click it and click smart-skin... you will open up to relationship window.. and then you arrange him if needed... but if you did that then i am not sure

Did you take the rig from another model, instead of using the 2001 skeleton? The leg bones are not showing (thighs and calves) you have the thigh geometry assigned to the pelvis and the calves assigned to the knee pointer bones.

If the bones don't look like the way they are in the rig tutorial, then go into the project workspace and unhide the bones you want to show.

After you have the bones you want to show, move them to another model, save it.

Then, the next time you want to rig a character, just use the bones from the new model.

Problem with animating mario:

is it my rig that isn't good?

is it my model that wasn't design well for animations?

is it because I have to do a lot of smart skin?

post-8345-1173375121_thumb.jpg

Any combination of the three, I knew the rigging would come to this, making a model is easy. Making a model that will animate well is the challenge. You have a lot of CP tweaking to do, smartskins, changes in rigging. It is a long road, but at least your not walking down it alone.