Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

# 1, Decals are important, the L is off, needs to be thicker all around. The top should be wide, the angle normal, and the right end of L a little wide as well.

# 2 the eyes, They are far too close to the eyebrows, no room for any expression.

# 3 The nose, too small, not spherical enough.

# 4 The Mustash, too thin, needs to be thicker.

# 5 The Lips, bottom lip is far to thin thicken it up a bit.

# 6 The ears, too sharp, make some smooth transitions.

Those are the six things I noticed, sorry if you don't agree :) Keep it up, looking good.

MAGE the thing about it OPEN SOURCE if I WANTED To if i really wanted to and ya ll would make the models to look like that then yes yes i could open source and animation master is a thing that can almost make a game like doom 3 gears of war i mean almost anything!YES YES IT COULD

AND YES STILL TYPING FAST

lol were not fighting. hes just making a point and besides in order to get something like final fantasy xiii you would have ot make an engine like square-enix's white engine. and you thinking right now "i can do that", but your wrong. white engine allows actual cg to render in real time in other words you know all those high quality renders on the hash stills site...yeah, it does that in 60(or 30) frames per-second. and thats just plain sick...just...plain...sick....

Following the suggestions I recieved about mario in the super mario bro z forum, I changed him a bit.

bigger feet (and edited a bit the shape too)

changed the pants at the bottom

shorter arms and legs

fatter

M on the cap --> the black sides on the M look strange. did I do something wrong?

about the eyes, some ppl said mario's eyes aren't like that. it's true, it should be more blue solid... I suck at texturing so any1 could edit that?

also, will I get textures for pants and shirt?

Edit: oops, here is the pic

post-8345-1172595945_thumb.jpg