Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Super Mario Film

Nunsofamerica

according to this picture, mario is kinda fat... and I translated his arm and neck up caus I think it was making you think he was too fat and his legs were too long.

post-8345-1171069946_thumb.jpg

looking wonderful tido. you sure are doing some amazing work. keep it up

bigger buttons, bigger hands, noodly arms i think thats about it.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thetan man,

yes the yellow guy at the one point is what i made. He is the one that looks scary because of the awesome lighting of Nuns. he made it look scary. I LOVED IT.

and that was so AWESOME. the video i mean.

lol, glad you like it.

As for you tanman, not just yet. I will personal message you when I have a task.

here is a little rotoscope for you chrury, when you are doing take 2. When all the modeles are done, I will send them over to you, and you can start. we just need mario now. also. I think it would be funny to give him glasses to make him look like a professor when he goes to the chalk board

post-9912-1171213352_thumb.jpg

That is a sweet looking image! Could I edit it a smidge, and use it for my avatar?

Would you make the chalkboard have a set of wheels on it? I think it would have more effect if it whooshed in from the side.

And perhaps he could get squished after he's done talking? :P

Sure you can use it for you avatar. thats perfectly fine. Also, thats a good idea for the chalk board. I will fix that now. and for the squished part, he should accidentaly hit the board to hard with his stick and then it falls and squishes him. lol.

theres no such thing as "above your ability" it might take some time but at the moment he's all you got, be patient....

also i'm starting on Yoshi today...

Thats true mage, I shouldn't have said that. Its just the fact, that we need this stuff done.

wonderful that your starting on yoshi, post your progress!

ok heres an image so far(and i ment half way finished with half of the head lol). i'll make a decal so that the body can go from green to white later....i'll use a boolean cutter to get the nostrils in and i need to work on the inner of the mouth i i need to work on the eye socket so that there are no holes...and i think thats it...

EDIT: lol forgot the image

post-8313-1171247282_thumb.jpg

woa, woa, woa, woa....just because your done modeling doesn't mean its right. Luigi is much skinnier than that, the buttons are to small, and that head will not work, the mouth appears to be un-animatable , and he has 5 fingers and no thumb....to tell the truth it doesn't actually look like luigi....sorry just telling my thoughts. also what i ment about the head is how in the world is luigi gonna look around, his eye needs to be a sphere....

good job with the Yoshi.

he will look awesome.

luigi is really cool too. although he needs to be skinnier from the font view. the transition from the arm to the hands look wierd. possibly give more of a wrist look instead of a flat out strait into it if you know what i mean. his head also needs to be fatter from the side vew it looks like it got squashed.

do not get mad at any of us if we make comments on him. he is a very awesome start and just like any other peoples first models for somthing are always gonna need tweeking. but over all he looks very good for a start.

Don't take this the wrong way but here is how I compare these two pictures:

the body you made looks rectangular. No thumb on the hand. The legs are too straight.

and I also compared the size of buttons to the body and look at the result.

But I really like the shoes, would you mind uploading then so I can use it on mario?

post-8345-1171249922_thumb.jpg

Yoshi looks good. Luigi needs some work, right now he is a series of boxes. His head is a rectangle shape, nose seems too small, mustache seems too thin. Hat is too small for head... no thumbs... Overall, it is a great character, but not Luigi yet, the minute details separate it from Luigi and just some guy with an L on his hat. Buttons need to be bigger as well. Looks good so far though :)