Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Cop

SeanC.

Just thought id show a pic of what ive been working on. Nothing worth getting excited about. There are obvious problems in the mesh and the textures are lacking but Im getting antzy for a new project and thought id post this before i move on for critiques. Thanks Sean

• Replies 6
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL- funny cop. Wonder what sorta wierd walk cycle he'd have. Oh you wanted a crit- well I'd fix up his shoulders a little- geometry there seems a little rough. The details to his face could use some smoothing too. You going for a jelly donut smear on his shirt front type of humor or is it a serious role you envision for him? I like his overall proportions.

Sean, do me a funny favor and fix up the splineage around his waist... make it look more like a big ol' donut is in there circling his waist, bouncing up and down as he walks! Maybe have sprinkles falling off trailing behind him :) If you save or export your image as a jpeg it can be attached (see "File Attachments" area when editing a reply, it's below this box you type in). You can also press the "IMG" button up above this text edit window. #1 thing to never say to a police officer who has just pulled you over: "You're not going to check the trunk, are you?"