Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

New Image open for comments

AMAR

• Replies 11
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is actually an attractive face- not just personaly, I mean -er- well, I mean the balance to it has some sort of internal consistency that a lot of people's models of faces seem to lack- like the artist was more in control in your case than the software (which happens a lot). Anyway, I wonder if her eyes would come to life if your dropped her upper lid a little. Animating that hair is gonna hurt no matter how you do it because it's such an integral part at this point to her look. I don't envy you the task, but I'm looking forward to seeing what results. Overall, impressive- keep refining her to your own taste.

Amar, Very attractive! As I was first looking over the image, I too was thinking "This is much more like a real person than most models we see." And the eyes struck me too... not easy to describe, but sort of a "deer in the headlights" look to them, which may be what you are looking for given the darkness of hair and clothing and downward set of the chin. It does look like her lower jaw is narrower than the upper jaw. Come to think of it, that could cause anyone to have different outlook on life! All those hours in the dentist's chair.... :blink: Put her in a convertiple, with her hair tucked under a ball cap to simplify the animation of her hair :D Keep going! 365 days left (it's a leap year!) Cheers! Jim

Thanks Jim .......no the hair was done old school with the old helmet hair...I still don't like the tweaking process and the constant redrawing of the hair yet it looks great and i tried it before but i find modeling the hair and providing good maps and even later providing high resolution maps for ECU shots work. They also render a lot faster and until i get a render farm or at least two to three more computers decidcated to rendering i can't get much done with working and modeling while constantly doing quick renders of hair particles. Don't mind me I know from experience their great for stills or even render a lot faster since the early days but still for animation projects the decal method works alot faster which I know you already know............. Here's a few screen capture. Capture1 -the full torso

Thanks zacktaich,tobinjim I did adjust the models face to look closer to the inconsistencies you normally see in a face the pores and some other eyes adjustments need to be made. But her face like most of my models unless their cartoon after you copy/flip/attach you adjust the face so it doesn't have the ole mirror technique face and body look to match are own face and body deformities........ :blink: