Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

macintosh install

3dismyname

• Replies 4
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would really appreciate why a G5 Powermac micro processor 2ghz Pc can not run Animation master 11.1 on an O.S OSX 10.4.8...What Am I doing wrong?
When Apple created OS X 10.4 ("Tiger") they broke certain aspects of the system, which prevented A:M v11 working on it. It's not something you're doing wrong; it's not something Hash did wrong. Blame Apple.

I would really appreciate why a G5 Powermac micro processor 2ghz Pc can not run Animation master 11.1 on an O.S OSX 10.4.8...What Am I doing wrong?
When Apple created OS X 10.4 ("Tiger") they broke certain aspects of the system, which prevented A:M v11 working on it. It's not something you're doing wrong; it's not something Hash did wrong. Blame Apple.

Yeah, that was a shock for me also, after upgrading to Tiger.

However, the AM verson 13.on seems just fine on Tiger OS 10.4.8 here now. I have also noticed that most older projects & models "open" and "load" into 13.0n and when re-saved seem to surive ok.

I also have a small PC Loptop that does all AM versions, so that fills in the gaps for me here for now too.