Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

PREDATOR

Ravager

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well, i was thinking of making some new Predator characters, five of them, but i think i will do one at a time. im worried about the names though, i would like you guy's opinion..... should the names be like according to their character, or a 'weird' name like Sha'rack or something like that, or should it be both? the first character im making is a male predator, mostly black and gray( i dont know, should he be ALL black?), is the oldest of the five, and has a celtic predator helmet. any responses or opinions would be appreciated.

AND NO ONE STILL HASN'T TOLD ME WHAT A STAR PATCH IS AND WHICH SIDE OF THE FACE I SHOULD FIX

Check out the following pic... In it, I've highlighted what I think they are talking about as "star patches" in yellow. To fix the sides of the mouth, I believe that you can get away with some hooks (indicated in green). This will clean up the sides and should get rid of the pinch you've got going on there.

starrypatches.jpg

• 1 month later...

alright, nevermind-- anyways, back to the girl pred, i made her arms a little less scrawny and i made a short vid of her, a 7 sec vid, and posted it on YouTube

here's the link:

i hope you like it, it took me forever, and yes, i did rush it up a little, sorry

• 2 months later...