Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

PREDATOR

Ravager

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how's this? do they still look like flip flops?

You didn't have to change it just because I said they looked like flipflops. Well, now they look like open toe sandals :D Are you gonna change that too? You're too funny.

Great modeling though. I'd like to see this thing animated.

You didn't have to change it just because I said they looked like flipflops. Well, now they look like open toe sandals :D Are you gonna change that too? You're too funny.

Great modeling though. I'd like to see this thing animated.

my life revolves around humor, and i like to fix whatever i can (i don't think it looked like a predator with "sandals" so quoted, so i changed it , just to let ya know)

these were visible in the full body picture, but not really... so i thought i would do a close up at the heavy arm blades (from AVP) and i think this is what they should look like.

(left arm)

[attachmentid=22445]

(right arm)

[attachmentid=22446]

and i also completed the chest armor

(back)

[attachmentid=22447]

(front)

[attachmentid=22448]

post-9472-1164062522_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164062658_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164063768_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164063949_thumb.jpg

This model looks great so far! Let's see it textured!

sorry, i am not a texture person. i cant find textures and even if i had any, they wouldnt work for me.(they dont like me! :D ) but, if you want, i can send the model over to you when it is done so that you can texture it for me, if you want to.

alright, i'll try what you said, when i'm done with the entire model, oh yeah... i think i'd want to donate my models to an extra cd or somethin' for the free hash model thing. i just made a weapon that i've seen in a web comic, and it seemed neat so i thought i'd make it. i refer to it as the "predator grapling hook". (aka predator skull retriever).

[attachmentid=22556]

[attachmentid=22557]

i also made a short vid demonstration

[attachmentid=22558]

post-9472-1164480942_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164480965_thumb.jpg

Grapling_Hook.mov

yea, it does seem a little weird, probably because it is mainly flat... i'll try to fix that later. for now, i got two new models done.

the predator remote bomb

[attachmentid=22598]

vid demonstration (activate/deactivate)

[attachmentid=22599]

and the predator speargun

[attachmentid=22600]

[attachmentid=22601]

the speargun has 1 clip per gun (the little box attatched on the bottom) which have 305 spears(i refer to them as bullets) per clip, at least for my model. the spears or "bullets" look like this:

[attachmentid=22603]

look familiar? yep, the "bullet" is from the movie, PREDATOR 2

here is a close up view of the ammo clip

[attachmentid=22604]

vid demonstration of speargun (activate/deactivate)

[attachmentid=22602]

post-9472-1164597007_thumb.jpg

35.mov

post-9472-1164597150_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164597168_thumb.jpg

40.mov

post-9472-1164597586_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164597712_thumb.jpg

thanks, and there is more to go. i got another weapon done, nice and simple. i'm not sure what to call it except for "the Reaper's weapon" or the guardian blade. any ideas would be great. all i know is that the blade is practically all plasma, and it can cut through anything.

[attachmentid=22705]

post-9472-1164842509_thumb.jpg

oh come on, you gotta do better than that now....make more deadly. ;}

errr...... what do you mean? add spikes,detail, or what (i need your frank opinion) ? anyway, i got another model done, called the Glaive, inspired by Predator: Concrete Jungle (game), the game had perfect detail, gore and sound effects, everything else stank.... well, thats my opinion.

[attachmentid=22743]

[attachmentid=22744]

(activate/deactivate)

[attachmentid=22745]

it glows in the dark!

[attachmentid=22746]

post-9472-1164939245_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1164939311_thumb.jpg

53.mov

52.mov

sorry man, its just so....average. and yes spikes would be nice, hey maybe you could make it a tri-sythe, know what i mean?

uh.. no, i dont. ive never been one with a big IQ. and where do ya want what? it seems that i need ideas for it.(duh)

[attachmentid=22809]

ok, i got another model done, the stardisk, from AVP.

[attachmentid=22810]

actvate/deactivate

[attachmentid=22811]

spin in the air

[attachmentid=22812]

post-9472-1165024780_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1165024803_thumb.jpg

57.mov

56.mov

1. make it less tubeish

2. the blade is to round

3.make the blade more jagged like the other weapons

4.maybe you could replace the glow with a flameish blue sprite emitter, that way when you move it its like its not solid.

5. add more shapeo the handle, make it possibly make it kinda "S" shaped.

6. make the bottom of the scythe sharp (final stab)

7.what if the sythe blade whas more....weird shaped.

8. try and make it looks so sick that the sight of it sends a chill down your spine. just like a grim reapers blade should, if the face dosn't scare you enuf ^_^ .

you don't have to do all of these there just some ideas from a scythe i drew a while back, when i draw a wepon i maker sure it suits the character its for and looks as cool as possible. if the characters mean or evil of the sort, i make it look as deadly as it should.

4.maybe you could replace the glow with a flameish blue sprite emitter, that way when you move it its like its not solid.

er, how? if you know how,please tell me! :) here's an update of the blade w/ jagged edges, a black handle and a pointed end.

[attachmentid=22814]

[attachmentid=22815]

post-9472-1165031266_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1165031277_thumb.jpg

you need to learn particles....i'll try to find some links. till then try messing with sprites. and the blade still looks kinda round. and like i said make the handle kinda like an "s" when you do that it makes it easier to swing and hold. also it looks kinda small, make the pole longer.

sorry, i don't know what you mean by sprites.

and is this what you mean by s shaped?

[attachmentid=22828]

i'm also not sure about the round blade, do you mean the width?

[attachmentid=22829]

thanks for the help so far, looks better already!

post-9472-1165073196_thumb.jpg

post-9472-1165073270_thumb.jpg

you need to learn particles, try doing some more test. make the force of the particles up(x axis), also try varing colors. have two different particles on the blade, white and blue. change the size of the particles and make them fade away(transparency over time(time based))at a good frame. then try swinging it around and see how it looks. also just keep the glow on the blade, but a large particle size should be enuf.

• 3 weeks later...

she's done! i got the female predator model done for now, all i need is the modifications..... tell me what you think an what you think should be added on.

just like the male, i did the female by using an already made female human model, the put on the rest.

post-9472-1167602240_thumb.jpg

female face expression

femalepred1.mov

female walk sequence

femalewalk.mov