Hash, Inc. Forums

The Tiger & The Stork

• 1 month later...

Hi all,

The First version of Tiger & Stork, Retitled as "Reward" is now uploaded for private viewing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9etMmhQIj2A

Please have a look and tell me how's it looking. Please comment on the Sound Design too. KenH, Biswajit and Soumitro (BG) , I couldn't do this without you.

I'll undertake the correction of the mistakes (I'm sure there are mistakes) based upon your feedbacks.

Satyajit

This private viewing must be different than the Hansel and Gretel YouTube friend viewing. Did I miss that limited premiere somehow, or is it scheduled?

I'm assuming this viewing (Tiger and the Stork) is for those working with you on it?

Sorry, there's been a mistake on my part. The link is working now. Please check it out.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9etMmhQIj2A

Also, check out the models used.

MODELS

Hansel & Gretel is not showcased yet. It's scheduled later this month. I'll make sure to let you know about the timings.

Satyajit

You've outdone yourself Satyajit! Brilliantly executed and so quickly too! You put elephant into a perfect setting! :D

The only problems I see is that there are some words missing in the english translation

Thank you all for the comments,

Ken, I'll double check the translation.

Nerrazzi, These BGs are Hand Painter in Water Color by Soumitro Kheto. And, yes, they are fast to render.

Rodney, I'll soon be upgrading to Ver 14, then I can work for TWO.

Any more comments?

Satyajit