Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Help me with adding bones to my model

totlover

Is there any one who is good at rigging models with bones and adding the ability for them to use lip synch.

I have a turkey model that i made and every time i so stuff the body doesnt do stuff like i want it to. I am only 13 years old and have 2003 i think. I am not stupid but it just doesnt like me. My computer is also very bad and doesnt work when i want it to so if anybody has time could they please help me or i can post the model on here as soon as i can. Yeah ill do that but if their are any rigs for a turkey or a bird like that could they upload them or somtehting because i am goin to use it for a video on Thanksgiving. :D

• Replies 3
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just because you are 13 doesnt mean you can't do this yourself.

I would start by adding a basic bone structure to the model.

After that, post a couple screen caps so that we can see the shaded wireframe and bones in the model.

First thing to do is add something like a pelvis bone and then add the back bones as children of that.

then add the leg bones as children of the pelvis bone as well.

The bones that make up the wings, will be or should be children of the last bone of the spine/back.

The bone right before the neck bone.

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com

Well if you are on a pc, you can do a print screen of your window while in shaded wireframe bones mode....

maybe from an actin window to keep the model shaded without the bone colors.

then paste it into an image window in photoshop or even an empty quicktime movie if you have qt.

if you are on a mac, I believe it is shift 3 to take a screen cap.... which saves as an image file automatically.

then use "add this attachment" when writing your post.

Mike Fitz

www.3dartz.com