Hash, Inc. Forums

MAAM Meeting in December?

Hubukai

Hello Philadelphia and New Jersey animation master users. It has been a while since the mid Atlantic animation master user group has gotten together and with the holiday season coming up I thought it would be a great time to post a request for a MAAM meeting. I would like to offer my home in West Chester Pennsylvania for the next meeting place.

I have a date in December of Saturday, December 2 that the House can be used for a MAAM meeting. Please let me know if there is any interest in this so I can get a little more information out there and if we decide that the state is good for an animation master meeting I will post directions and other information.

Hope to hear from everyone interested soon. The holidays are coming up and it's a good time for all of us to get together to prepare for all the wonderful things we do with animation master in 2007.

Hope to hear from all of you soon.

Hubukai

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

It's definitely not too late for the Saturday meeting. For anyone that won't be able to attend this Saturdays meeting, I am sure we will try to have a meeting sometime in January or February. We all need to get together during the cold winter to make sure our creative talent doesn't freeze! It also doesn't hurt to have a little bit of spicy chili! :-)

Here is a Google map link to my address.

548 Cork Cir, West Chester, PA 19380

If anyone needs to give me a call for directions you can call me on my cell phone at 610-574-5937. I'd be happy to guide anyone in.

I'm thinking any time after 11 a.m. would work just fine. If anybody wants to show up earlier than that you're more than welcome just give me a call so I know you're on your way.

I think it will be fun to see what everybody has been working on and to go over new ideas for 2007. Maybe we can also try to do a little bit of planning for the 2007 siggraph as well.

If anybody has any other directions, please feel free to e-mail me at: john@hubickey.com

Talk to you all soon,

Hubukai

You can tentatively expect me as an almost positive definite.

I have a newsletter for me old pop to get printed... and... a corporate identity for my brother in law I haven't started yet... uh... and and complete overhaul of an old web site I did a few years ago and... oh lord...

I shouldn't waste all that wonderful free saturdayness on frivolous socializing but I will anyway.

Without going into details I will add that I haven't done... a... ton of AM work lately, but I would still like to see what you others have been doing. I will bring along... what I have been working on just in case we need a diversion.

If I start getting anxious about all the work I should be doing... just hit me on the head with a pizza box or a can of chili or something.

-vern