Hash, Inc. Forums

Valkary: Herrschaft wieder belebt

the characters (profiles later)

Qucik update(10/27 7:39 )

Aaron (main character)

Aaronhead-1.png

his body (much improved from the old one)

Aaron.png

Naomi (love interest)

Naomihead.png

Naomis body (the shirt is a jacket, she has a necklace on, she has a braclet on her front left paw, and the thing on her back left leg is like a shirt less sleve if you know what i mean.) the reason i gave her clothe is for her to resemble her former human look.

Naomibody.png

Dway (aarons best freind)

Dwayhead.png

Dominion Peak- Dicipline And Punishment (aarons strongest wepon in the story)

Disiplineandpunishment.png

the story

Valkary: Herrschaft wieder belebt

the dominion revived

The dominion the lower form of a god, they are what controls life, the skies, the whole system of the universe...All this governed by the creator, but not all things can be perfect...as the creatures o the planets the creator gave them the gift of free will, they had the dicision of obeying him and doing there jobs. they all happily agreed, but some had second thoughts.over time few began to hate what there lives were and seeked to overtake the creator and realease them selves from there endevor. but there under estimated the creator, he was furious that after giving them life they betrayed him.yet he did not destroy them, he forgave them, then requested they turn around, and return to there jobs. some repented and returned other still challened so they were punished.

So he soon created a chastise, the one to punish the rebelious dominions. he enshured it could over power any other dominion, he was the "dominion of punishment". throught the time of its existance the dominion feared and respected him. as commaned he gave a dominion a second chance, if they refused they were punished deeply.

Thousands of years later....

After a long period a dominion has rebeled again, "Erol dominion of life". the dominion that enshures the race of a planet dosn't die earlyer than expected, but as the universe grew older more galixies formed. soon his mind was near fully contained of all these worlds and systems. he was near the pont of having no actual thoughts, so he began to plan his rebelion to libarate his mind. thought he is the dominion of life, he can not create life it self, but only alter it.....to be continued gtg

i'm currently working on all the characters, but i'm grounded at the moment so i'm gonna be doing mostly story planning. aaron is the only one whos been started on. i'll get to every thing in about 1 or 2, bye for now more later.

i currently don't have any props yet, i'm will drawing up some of the cities and sceanery. but when i have some i'll be shure to pm you ^_^

the rest of the story will be posted later

edit: actualy if you want you can model that sword, but i'l need to explain some things about it first. for instance aaron holds it in his mouth so the shape of the handle isn't exactly round. i'll talk to you later.

heres one of the newer characters in the story, hes the dominion of shadows. but don't worry hes a good guy :wink: , got nothing more to do but waste time, he actualy has hardly anything to do since the shadows work baisicly by them selves O.o . so, hes sent to keep an eye on aaron. hes also known as the shadow elementalist due to the people that have seen him. the grin on his face isn't a sinister grin too, hes just happy ^_^ . but being the dominion of shadows and having showdows effect him more then a regular person its hard to seem happy with out looking soo....scary . his full body picture will be posted soon.

Meet Revo

tdosweb.jpg

Wow! This is looking great. Your drawings are getting better, and the story sounds cool. I'm still willing to do some editing if you'd like. By the way, how did you like the new eyes for the turtle? I'm still working on the music...well...thinking about it, but I'm going to work on it today. Anyway, keep up the good work. I like seeing the progress.