Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Character Concept

jfirestine

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking pretty nice. Only conceptual quibble I would have is a personal choice one: I like longer fingers when a figure is spindly like that. You planning on adding some geometry to the shirt or is skin-tight the order of the day on this one? Where you going with this one? Got a story/scene planned already?

Haha, looks a little malnourished! :lol: Seriously, looks good. Kind of anime proportions, it seems... I agree with the others though: fingers should be longer. And personally, it seems like the legs could be closer together. Not to encourage a lot of staring at that region on people, but I don't think there's quite as much space between the thighs... ;) Anyway, I can't wait for the head... that'll tie it all together better... well, unless you're going for a headless character... hmm... well, then it could use some blood, maybe. Oh, I'm up too late again! -Andrew

It's looking good. If you want it to pop you should add and extra ring of splines where the shirt meets the flesh, and then pullit out. This will make it look more like the shirt is a seperate piece. I would still lengthen the fingers.

I agree, unless you are going for a sort of "Olive Oil" type character, which would be fun too. Depends, I guess on whether you are shooting for realism or cartoony- At this point I'd guess you're going for cartoony, so if that's the final goal, then I've got no complaints. :rolleyes: -Andrew