Hash, Inc. Forums

problem with 2 Paths and Actions....

ALL

I have 2 paths 1 path that moves the guy like it should, but when i am ready to get it to move again and attach it to the other path, i want the same action it doesnt work right. It works fine except when the second path action starts it only cycles once, insted of constraining to the stride like the other does.

I attached the file so you can see what i mean. (it isnt much to lookat) it is in chor1

emotion.zip

[attachmentid=21549]

I have 2 paths 1 path that moves the guy like it should, but when i am ready to get it to move again and attach it to the other path, i want the same action it doesnt work right. It works fine except when the second path action starts it only cycles once, insted of constraining to the stride like the other does.

I attached the file so you can see what i mean. (it isnt much to lookat) it is in chor1

I couldn't really find out why the second jump action would only cycle once -maybe someone more advanced could; however I managed a workaround. Just turn off stride length in the jump action (This will allow you to access how many times the cycle will repeat in the properties). Then tweak the settings for each jump action to fit your needs.

Example: 1st shortcut jump action: chor range (start 00:00:00 end 00:01:00);

Cycle length 00:00:15; repeat 2. 2nd shortcut jump action: chor range (start 00:02:22 end 00:03:22);

Cycle length 00:00:15; repeat 2. I attatched this altered project. Hope this helps you.

altered_emotion.zip