Hash, Inc. Forums
Nunsofamerica

CRUMBLENET...THE MOVIE...THE GAME! Looking for game developers

there is no pay, but everyone who helps to a certain extent will recieve a copy of the movie and the game once finished

You are not going to find someone unless you can produce something yourself, we're not going to build your movie or game for you. Learn how to use A:M first before starting an ambious project. Make something, post it in the wip section and people will help you improve. Also, start reading the tuts that are the forum, everyone here does. PMing someone to help you do something that you haven't even attempt enough is not the way to go.

You still need to produce models and sets for the movie to be exported for the game.

Sorry to beat the same drum here, Ryan...but, what you're asking is for someone to not work on their personal projects so that you can get yours done. If you're expecting someone to work for free, you're going to have to give them something...it has to be such a good project that they want to be a part of it or they can get some kind of training/experience that they can't get elsewhere by working on it or their goals are the same as yours. Unless you can dazzle people with your brilliance, you're not going to have many takers, and even then, maybe only a few.

You can't expect for someone else to carry more of the load than you...have you ever asked to work on someone else's project? If your answer is "no", I suggest you do (TWO is always an option)...if nothing else, you'll see what you're asking others to do. I have three personal projects that I've been fighting to find time to work on for years...I wouldn't ask anyone to shoulder any of the work, I like doing it myself. If I run into a problem that I can't figure out, I'll ask for information, I won't ask anyone to do it for me.

Spend some time working with others, you'll learn a lot. I learn something every day.

Good luck on your project.