Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

v13 or v14, that is the question...

Ramón López

HELLO! Well, as I'm now seriously thinking in bought A:M I wonder... if I buy the software now in October or near the next November (or in the middle of it), will I obtain the v13 of the 2006 or I will obtain the v14 of the 2007? Or I'll obtain now the v13 and I'll be able to update the program to the new v14 for free the next year? Well, I don't know and I'd like know so... THAN YOU!!!

BTW: Ningún problema para comprar esto desde España, no? Bueno, si alguien quisiera compartir experiencias...

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hash Fellow

V14 is just out in "alpha" now and I doubt they'll get to "release" before the end of the year.

So i think that if you buy the 2007 CD at the end of this year it will run V13 (the current release) and whatever V14's come out during 2007.

BTW: Ningún problema para comprar esto desde España, no? Bueno, si alguien quisiera compartir experiencias...

Para nada, ningún problema, y tarda menos de una semana en llegar; mi primer CD tardó solo dos días ;)

...THANK YOU/GRACIAS for the info! So cause the next year is just around the corner I assume that the best decission will be wait, isn't? Well, I thought that they would have some special promotions for this cases... PC (por cierto) again... do you know why there is so few information about the progress/growth of the program in the official web page during all this years? It seems that it is more or less the same since I know Animation:Master 9/10.5 or so a long time ago... I can imagine that v13 or v14 will have a lot of wOndErfuL new features and improvements but seems that all of they are just hidden in this enormous (and in the other hand WoNdErfuL too) forum...

Ah, y gracias a los españolandeses por estar ahí cuando se los reclama! :D Ya suponía que ningun problema debía haber pero me alegra oiroslo dicir :) , CIAO!

EDIT: And other thing that cross my mind... any hope to see something like brush painting over objects someday? I think that would be the most useful thing ever seen, and it surprise me that A:M have nothing seemed yet when all other 3D apps have it... or am (as I hope) I wrong? THANKS!

EDIT: And other thing that cross my mind... any hope to see something like brush painting over objects someday? I think that would be the most useful thing ever seen, and it surprise me that A:M have nothing seemed yet when all other 3D apps have it... or am (as I hope) I wrong? THANKS!
You're in luck - check the Forums front page, scroll down to the "3rd Party" section. In there there is a sub-forum called "A:M Paint" which is for discussing a very new painting add-on.