Hash, Inc. Forums

Halloween NYNJA:MUG - **** POSTPONED ***

luckbat

Hey folks,

What say we get together at noon on Saturday, October 28th? We can dress up as our favorite A:M models and eat marshmallow Thoms!

Same location as always, Luckbat H.Q. in Brooklyn, between the spooky abandoned house and the Indian burial grounds.

Be sure to mention if you'd like to car pool with anyone, and I hope to see you there!

Edit: Postponed until November due to inclement weather. Stay tuned for a new date soon!

Okay, we've had both cancellations and confirmations. Has anyone's availability changed since they last posted here? At the moment we've got Davie, Gerry and Joe. Kattkieru and I will also be there, which makes five people. Dennis may be unable to attend due to work commitments, and JP said he'd try to make it, which is JP-speak for "I'll be waking up at 5:00pm that day."

Five NYNJAs is plenty, but if there are any more cancellations it would probably make more sense to just change the date. So if you're planning to attend, please speak up!

Well Mike, I've been watching the weather and I'm on the fence about driving all that way in a downpour. I've also solved my "exploding Christmas ornament" (see my WIP thread) so at the moment I don't need the help I'd asked for.

so this is an unqualified "maybe". Sorry to wuss out. I'll check here later tonight and see what the tally looks like.

Gerry

Okay, that settles it. I checked the weather, and you're right. It's going to be a miserable day tomorrow. Let's postpone it due to inclement weather. I'll post an updated schedule shortly. Hopefully more people will be able to make it to a November meeting. Thanks for the update.