Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

dope sheet

eptigo

I want to make my character talk,

but ive been having some odd problems with it

someone on the forum suggested that i post in the new users section

and add pictures or somehting for reference

so here i am

well, here's my beutiful project, yes i know, im so perfect and great i have to show off (im just kidding)

dopes_00.jpg

i want to scale these dope thingies in my dope sheet, so ill select about five of them at once

and scale by selecting the nob on the left or right corner (right corner in this case)

dopes_01.jpg

what the??? why is only the top dope scaling????

dopes_02.jpg

maybe i can move them ... what??? its moving in the opposite direction

(this only seems to happen when i try to pass a dope with another dope)

dopes_03.jpg

ok ok, forget that for now; let me try to fix this dope by using AMs "Auto Phoneme break down" fucntion because AM seems to be having a problem recognizing the word "represent" here

dopes_04.jpg

REH???

dopes_05.jpg

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Frsit have you worked through the I can say that tutorial http://www.hash.com/VM/ #7 has 3 parts try working through that and it should work. Now 1st is you can move the whole text around put I have never tried scaling a group of words try working from the beginning left to right one word at a time. When you get to shaded words that auto did not work it's because that work is not in AM dictionary yet. select that one word only and select add single phonem just below auto and sound the word out yourself with the choices you have A,E,I,O,Y try as little as possible I feel they try to put to many in with auto IMHO. then try saving see he you still get error if so there is a section in forum called reports and fill out form with same type of info. And one more thing avoid swearing on this Forum please it's not allowed.

i seem to be having trouble interpreting the message so i apologize if i miss interperate anything

yes, i have gone through the lyp sync tutorial, in the book, and the video at least twice

there pretty good tutorials

as for breaking down phonemes, its gotten to the point of which i can't even enter in specific words without it crashing words that crash my program seem to include "best" and "ant"

perhaps i will consider sending an error report

or maybe its just my system

i apologize about my language, i will try to be more careful in the future