Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Mickey Mouse (khm...) Mikke Musse Model

This is model of Mikke Musse ;).

I have posted older version of it once upon a time, but Rodney reminded me that I should repost it, which I have (thanks Rodney)

[attachmentid=20913]

I was going for the 30's look of the character, so have in mind that they used to draw him with dimes in that time, so Mikke didn't Squashed and Stretched much...

It is rigged with older version of the Squetch rig, so it doesn't have all the bells and whistles (No hand gizmo, no face rig), but it squetches well.

I have made improvised version of the face rig with controls that I felt were necessary for this simple character, and they can be pretty expressive;)

Many thanks to Hash, David Simmons and others that gave me the knowledge, amazing software and this way too cool rig!

Enjoy,

Drvarceto

trajcedrv <at> yahoo.com (I already have enough spam mail)

[attachmentid=20914]

p.s. The material groups are in named in Macedonian, but I think that they are easily manageable

post-5104-1159266163_thumb.jpg

Mikke_Musse_Squetch.zip

• Replies 1
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

This is model of Mikke Musse ;).

I have posted older version of it once upon a time, but Rodney reminded me that I should repost it, which I have (thanks Rodney)

[attachmentid=20913]

I was going for the 30's look of the character, so have in mind that they used to draw him with dimes in that time, so Mikke didn't Squashed and Stretched much...

Trajce

The model looks good and has a bit of a wood feel for some reason..

good job

Mike