Hash, Inc. Forums

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

paradymx

help with plug ins

Any one know of any tutorials for or if there are any problems with some of the plugins out there?

I struck out twice here recently when i tried to add some plugins. The first was the Darktree materials symbiot plugin ( couldn't even figure out what to do with that) but i think that one was because i have a Mac. The other was the cellfx.trb from yves possiant. I put it in the turb folder but when AM started up it said there was an error with the file. Anyone else have these problem or am i just completely inept

Any one know of any tutorials for or if there are any problems with some of the plugins out there?

I struck out twice here recently when i tried to add some plugins. The first was the Darktree materials symbiot plugin ( couldn't even figure out what to do with that) but i think that one was because i have a Mac.

What AM version are you using? DarkTree is built into V13 for both PC and Mac.

i have ver13 ( recent j patch) when i downloaded it; it came through as a .exe file

as for the cellfx.trb it was fine( even matched the ones already in the folder) it just did not work.