Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

hair movement?

Ravager

• Replies 9
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think so. Turn 'dynamics ON' (Hash V 11 and up) and set the control to 'spring' or 'constraint' and turn the setting down to 15 or lower, thus giving the hair flowing dynamics and natural secondary motion...

Good Luck!

BTW- I like your Billy Preston quote: "Nothing from nothing leaves nothing, you gotta have something....If you want to be with me!" RIP Billy.

thanks, it's actually working a little bit, but what setting do you use for beach babe character's hair? cause mine is a little.. well.. droopy. i'm still a little new, so, what do you mean by setting... you mean under dynamics or somewhere else?

[attachmentid=20737]

post-9472-1158710763_thumb.jpg

thanks, it's actually working a little bit, but what setting do you use for beach babe character's hair? cause mine is a little.. well.. droopy. i'm still a little new, so, what do you mean by setting... you mean under dynamics or somewhere else?

[attachmentid=20737]

sorry, i meant that any characters that anyone uses (please go easy, i'm trying my best to describe), and actually, that quote that i post at the bottom actually came from some other movie, have to admit though, you were close.

• 2 weeks later...

ok, i'll send it in one week!!!!!!!(sorry no internet maby i'll write it down....)

but mabe you should try have the prerol setting to 0 and postion the hair your self, thats what i did, then in the dynamics i had no problem.

hey i just rememberd....i made a post about this!!!!!look in the hair forum.

my tips have the preroll at 00:00:00, i don't mess with that.... then move the hair cps like you want them too, then turn the dynamics settings on. after that change the stiff ness to determin how much the hair moves.. and that is baisicly it theres far more to do but thats enuf for you to know....just mess with every thing else.

but your image looks like you had the prerol very high and the stiff ness at 0%, you might not have hair collition on eather.... could you post a prj file?