Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Tiger

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it RIGHT ! He's missing his whiskers.

Now is that gonna earn you some prize? Definitely yes!! I'm going to mail each and everyone of you this model FREE! To the ones with the right answer.

.....GOTCHA !! Just kiddin !

Now, don't fade out that smile. Eventually this Tiger will be at your zoo after he's done with me.

Satyajit

Okay, okay, that's enough children, I'm telling you the story!!

There lived an old tiger in the jungle. One day, while chewing his lunch, a piece of bone got stuck in his throat. Old tiger was in so much of pain. But nobody came to his aid. He went for help to the animals of the forest. Pleading everyone to bring out the bone from his throat. But nobody has the courage to do so. Thinking it's another plan of the cunning tiger to catch his prey. After seeing that nobody is coming the old tiger vowed to everyone, and made a promise that, he'll reward the fella who'll bring out the bone. Then, thinking a while a crane stepped out. And with ease, she entered her head into the mouth of the tiger and take out bone peice. The old tiger was very happy and dancing with joy. But then, the crane asked for her reward. The old tiger became furious. He shouted with anger and tell the crane that she has already collected her reward. Poking her head into a tiger's mouth and still staying alive! Isn't that a reward by itself?

Satyajit

Uh-oh, I may be getting into a bit of self-analysis here. This is strictly my opinion and my response to the image: To me, the round irises are cute and lend a suggestion of innocence to the character. They seem slightly incongruous for a tiger. If that's the effect you're after, it could be interesting and round irises are fine. In my mind, tigers have an essence of mysterious majesty about them and the impression of cute innocence dilutes that quality.

[attachmentid=20593]

Curtis

post-6539-1158341331_thumb.jpg

Uh-oh, I may be getting into a bit of self-analysis here. This is strictly my opinion and my response to the image: To me, the round irises are cute and lend a suggestion of innocence to the character. They seem slightly incongruous for a tiger. If that's the effect you're after, it could be interesting and round irises are fine. In my mind, tigers have an essence of mysterious majesty about them and the impression of cute innocence dilutes that quality.

Curtis

Big cats have round irises

tiger eyes

house cats and snakes have slit irises, but oblong eyes might be a good comprimise