editorial office illustration

ZPiDER

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I like the style of the illustration - but I wonder about the software ?

Makes me sad to see these poor little worker bees in a office cage being oogled thru the magnifying window, having to sit facing forward whilst the evil nasty boss behind them, in his own partition, is watching their every movement.

Brings back those straight jacket memories I have of working for government contractors.

Holy cow!

I use to be the guy in the cubicle in the corner!!!

It was great because no one saw you back there... you could get away with murder.

Then they gave me a dang office... with my back to the door... can't play games on a computer with your back to the door.

Are those red desks laminated? I love that color scheme. I would like a desk like that. Maybe Ikea has them.

-vern

nancy, i think your concerns will be relieved when the scene is finished (except for that boss watching thing which is actually intended since we are selling the sw to bosses :) )

the "window" will show the back side of a very simple website, so the magnifying glas will be directed at that, not the people.

vern, yes i modeled him after you :)

thanks for the comments!

- very nice -

I guess the little worker guy leaves little dots wherever he goes - so he can find his way back to his desk . Is this the lines of communication in this virtual newsletter producing office ?

I just noticed your avatar matching the illustration - I assume everyone in your company has to dress to match.

KIDDING - looks great - Still guessing as to what this software does.