Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

A Landscape

JeremyWall

This was a landscape I did while working on a modeling method for tree's I was rather proud of the lighting as things like lighting and texturing aren't my strong points. The tree modelling method was from a tutorial. Unfotunately I can't remember the name of the person who wrote it. I would appreciate any feedback you have. I know the image isn't really complicated or anything I tend to very simple scenes in my work. But I thought the ambience in this one was perfect for what I was going for.

• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

cool scene, I like the tree good modeling on it...... But the stretching on the terrian really takes away from the scene... Also tweak the sky a bit it's very overpowering... I agree I also like to keep my scenes simple; complicated stuff I stay away from..... I look forward to some updates....

[quote name='DarkLimit' date='Dec 20 2003, 06:56 AM']cool scene, I like the tree good modeling on it...... But the stretching on the terrian really takes away from the scene... Also tweak the sky a bit it's very overpowering... I agree I also like to keep my scenes simple; complicated stuff I stay away from..... I look forward to some updates....[/quote] Stretching? Actually it wasn't stretched at all. It was supposed to be a wind-worn sandstone look. Although like I said texturing wasn't my strong point.

• 2 weeks later...