Zaryin

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Admin

Very impressive Jeff.

I like the background story!

I'd love to see all of the suits but that'd be tough in a still image.

Perhaps your image could be of him running (or otherwise gesticulating) and he changes suits in each position as he moves?

And of course... this guy deserves to be animated too.

Very impressive Jeff.

I like the background story!

I'd love to see all of the suits but that'd be tough in a still image.

Perhaps your image could be of him running (or otherwise gesticulating) and he changes suits in each position as he moves?

And of course... this guy deserves to be animated too.

I'd say give him an image in which he is swinging next to a mirroring building and the real spidey (red one) is reflected as blackone (or visversa).

See you

*Fuchur*

Thanks for the replies everyone. I don't think I will ever animate him for the simple reason that I have no skill, haha. I can't even rig, so it's probably never going to happen. Also I don't know how the textures would stand uo to animation.

I was thinking of a good action still. All the pics I see Spidey in are alwasy swinging. I think I'll make my version of Venom and make a good action still.

Thanks again. I might see if I can rig him with squetchy, but I don't know which version would work for me.

• 2 weeks later...

Not much of an update, but I changed some of the bump and reflectivity to get a look closer to what I wanted. I also did an "original" just ot see what it would look like with all the webbing.

Thanks for looking.

I think I'm going to start work on my Conner character again for a little while.

spider_man2011_017_Duo.jpg

spider_man2011_017_Original01.jpg

Yeah, I know people are probably sick of me posting slight variations of the same image, but I can't help myself. I saw the "original" version on my tv and liked the way it looked. So I uped the the contrast and added a bump for the webbing. I am now thinking I might do a single "swingshot" with this spidey.

I still could use some help on what rig people think I should try to install for spidey. Which one do people think would be best for this character?

spider_man2011_017_Originial03.jpg