Hash, Inc. Forums

Road Runner 2040

A few nights ago i thought of how viper was modleing a car, and so i though well maybe i should try to model a car at first i thought i should model my favorite car a mustang, or i could draw my own car. but then i discoverd i suck at drawing cars. so i started drawing and adding stuff as i go. eventualy i had a futuristic motorcycle!!

[attachmentid=19287]

And i added some more stuff to, i even know how the whole thing works!!

ok so the back of the cycle hovers, and the front wheel keeps it under control(hover technology isn't perfect yet). the wheels are not connected to the cycle,the berrings on the bike are metal and are repelling the metal on the inner tires. the trusters are what makes the cycle go(its a speed cyle), but i havn't figured out how it stops. i was thinking that in a race theres a magnetic break at the end of the last lap.anyway it turned only by leaning on the custion right in front of the knee area. what you lean on it and an air force turns the cycle in the direction your leaning, the more you lean the more your air force.

so if theres anything i forgot plz tell me.

>MAGE

post-8313-1154794047_thumb.jpg

Whiz, for some reason I think you're exaggerating. That doesn't seem like it could have taken you 2 minutes, but I'm slow, so I don't know how quickly someone can make new models. Anyway, I like you're idea, Black. It's very creative. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

-Always

LOL, My computer must be really slow then because just the lathing part would have taken me two minutes. Then I'd take a billion minutes trying to put everything together perfectly...well that's a bit of an exaggeration, but I still think that if I tried modeling that even the same way that you did it would take me more than two minutes. I'm not calling you a liar. I'm actually trying to give you a compliment, so I guess I'll just go ahead and say "Good job!" LOL

Hmmm, I don't think that designe would catch on as a sports bike, but a cruiser I can see. It kinda reminds me of the part in batman returns when he has to lean down into the weapons part of the batmobile. Riding so low to the ground and above the top of the wheels would make for a really BIG turning radius.

All in all its a nice designe, Million dollar product

Whiz, for some reason I think you're exaggerating. That doesn't seem like it could have taken you 2 minutes, but I'm slow, so I don't know how quickly someone can make new models. Anyway, I like you're idea, Black. It's very creative. I can't wait to see how it turns out.

-Always

Always,

I'm with you in that I too do not model very fast either. My Sponge Bob I made took me at least 8-12 actual hours and the ant I made took me about 16-20 actual hours.

When Whiz/Dude posted his spider leg design (that was base off of the picture I found on the web) to try to help out cuboos and noted that he did it in 10 minutes, I was very impressed because I KNOW that I couldn't have made a model with that much detail in 10 minutes. So just to let you know, you are NOT alone in not being a fast modeller.

Jeetman

Always,

I'm with you in that I too do not model very fast either. My Sponge Bob I made took me at least 8-12 actual hours and the ant I made took me about 16-20 actual hours.

When Whiz/Dude posted his spider leg design (that was base off of the picture I found on the web) to try to help out cuboos and noted that he did it in 10 minutes, I was very impressed because I KNOW that I couldn't have made a model with that much detail in 10 minutes. So just to let you know, you are NOT alone in not being a fast modeller.

Jeetman

Jeet!

You're back! Awesome!

Anyway, thanks for letting me know I'm not alone in the fact that I am a slow modeller. I've noticed that I always seem to be slower than most people at everything I do, so it's pretty normal for me and I don't think about it much anymore (unless I'm feeling really competitive) LOL. It's nice to know, though, that I am not the only slow modeller out there, so thank you.

-Always