Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Cowboy

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for the comments peoples!

@ Zaryin It is the same head all I did deform it a bit. I didn't change any of the splinage. I would have rather used the model the without altering it though. Excellent character.

@ itsjustme I did enter the contest. It came in like 7th or 11th out of 80 entries. I still haven't quite figured out their scoring system.

David

That is really good animation. 7 or 11 out of 80 is really good sucess!

Lookin' forward to see more!

Drvarceto

Thanka, Its alot better then I thought it would do. Hopefully better next time. If there is a next time looks like the ten second club may have died.

Excellent - I've always loved your style -

so much so that I bit the bullet and finally installed qt 7 just so I could see it (and motivated me to I figure out how to have both qt6 pro work as well)

You have excellent gestures on the cowboy - very believable, natural - the kid is good too - but cowboy is better.

I still can't believe you deformed the head to look like that. That's insane. Please don't take this wrong, but I'm almost more imressed with that than your excellent animation :).

I'm impressed that your impressed :lol: I should have deformed the model with a pose slider so I could have a morph movie.

Excellent - I've always loved your style -

so much so that I bit the bullet and finally installed qt 7 just so I could see it (and motivated me to I figure out how to have both qt6 pro work as well)

You have excellent gestures on the cowboy - very believable, natural - the kid is good too - but cowboy is better.

Thanks!

Sorry about the compression. I'm just getting so used to the h.264 codec now. You cam blame strohbehn he's the one that turned me onto it ;)