Hash, Inc. Forums

Fun With Cows

Not only do Piggies have long memories, they are impatient.

Johnl3d picked on the wrong porker:

http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=183392

So while John's on vacation (he should be back monday), I decided to welcome him back in absentia & release my evilness into the wild.

(Actually the mmc #4 was postponed & this gives me a running start)

My homage to John is short but not sweet. For your viewing pleasure (oh no - the pleasure is mine):

http://www.intercad-inc.com/nancy/FunWithCows.htm

And I must credit a nameless good? samaritan who so generously provided John's image. Obviously there are others about who like to stir up trouble.

Comments are welcome - although I'm done. Even I have some self respect & need to moooooove on.

• Admin

That is just so so wrong Nancy.

Outstanding production value for just a little fun... (this is just a little fun right?? right??)

This be some super serious supersilious stuff!

John will have his day... I can feel it. :P

Okay

But why Nancy played I got to visit the Hash Office and had a very pleasant tour with Martin Hash and Crew. So my reply may take awhile.

Maybe I can have the ghost at Hash pay Nancy a visit.

Oink

Close as I could get to a full photograph

[attachmentid=19027]

Click while viewing for possible preview ..captured while Nancy was working

[attachmentid=19028]

test0.jpg

squeal2.wav

Perhaps someone should step in and broker a peace treaty here?

Whaa? What fun would that be ? John is my "soul" reason for getting me back to A:M'ing - He serves as my personal Moooooos. As he put it - "he was just bacon me on"

It's so good to feel the venom running thru my clogged arteries once more! Ahhhh the creativity surges...

I, of course will deservedly have to watch my baby back ribs - John will undoubtedly be quick to set the poor Maria Porkapotamus on a roasting spit or some other unimaginable nasty nonesense he is so famous for - oh the agony of force fields and cloth material manipulation - I can hear the screams now.

Luckily, I now have my own experimental Cow-A-Johnga as an "insurance policy" - to be ever ready for my own brand of tortures.

To atone for my sins: Perhaps I should release this charmer for the extras DVD? So that everyone can do with him as they will? Or shall I keep him just for my own devices ? Decisions, decisions...

Seriously - Welcome back John - it's all in good fun (ie good fun for me).

And Ken - somehow I just udderly knew you would pick up on the boob action. I studied Mr. Bigboote's ever present bouncing babes for a lesson in dynamics. :lol:

And thanks all for your comments - glad I could make you laugh.

Later on I will post a quick description of "The Making of Cow-A-Johnga" - apparently, when time crunched, I am apt to steal elements from everyone (including myself) - and I want to be sure to give credit.

EDIT: see http://www.hash.com/forums/index.php?s=&am...st&p=190034 for "confessions of a serial plagarist"

Did anyone notice that you never see Nancy or Monty Python in the same room? Look at the picture when you click on her name obviously she has been a victim of Spam Spam Spam Spam

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...