Hash, Inc. Forums

Bones problems

gymcoach

I have a lobster i modeled and then used the 2001 skeleton so that i could use the walk cycle and all the stuff from the acion libraries. Ok when i bring him into the choreography window the problems are

1 his claws are funky they are scrinchec and twisted. I used the theumb for the short part of the claw so that i could make the thumb move.

2 his legs are backwards

3 he walks on his toes. His feet will not sit flat when he walks

thanks for your help!

I have a lobster i modeled and then used the 2001 skeleton so that i could use the walk cycle and all the stuff from the acion libraries. Ok when i bring him into the choreography window the problems are

1 his claws are funky they are scrinchec and twisted. I used the theumb for the short part of the claw so that i could make the thumb move.

2 his legs are backwards

thanks for your help!

If you could post the model, it would help people find your problems. Without it, they would just be shooting in the dark when making suggestions.

2 his legs are backwards

thanks for your help!

If you could post the model, it would help people find your problems. Without it, they would just be shooting in the dark when making suggestions.

Ok here is the model

I'm guessing that the attachment didn't take?

it says i cannot load a file with that extension so i zipp[attachmentid=18591]ed it. please tell me what you think the problem is.

Hope this is helpful...it's what I had time to do.

it says i cannot load a file with that extension so i zipp[attachmentid=18591]ed it. please tell me what you think the problem is.

Thanks how did you do that?

Thanks how did you do that?

It is loking for a jpg file when i bring in the model is that something i am missiing

The JPEG wasn't included with the file when I got it that I can remember...it would be either a rotoscope or a decal that you had assigned. All you would have to do is point at the JPEG in question.

What I did was rotate the character where it had its' feet pointing toward the ground, rotated the leg bones so that they all faced forward, moved and adjusted the thigh and bicep orient bones, deleted the "balance" and "steady" bones and poses, reset the compensate on the feet control bones, adjusted the positioning of the bicep, forearm, thigh and calf bones so that the joints met and adjusted the positioning of the IK foot control nulls.

Hope that helps.