character modelling

eptigo

• Replies 8
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Overall it's a good looking model. I generally have trouble with eyes and was just wondering how you did the eyeball? Could you post a couple shots of the eyes from various angles and maybe explain to me how you did them. Good looking model over-all though.

Try attaching the arms to the chest area, the shoulders are will look better. Attach the neck too if you can.

The top back of the head needs to be rounded out to look more sphere-ish

And the arms are a bit muscular, she's got some popeye forearms going on now.

Other than that its looking good, the face and mouth look nice.

I took a look at that tutorial and it's pretty nice. Here's a translated version of the last page. Here's the address of the translator I useed.

http://babelfish.altavista.com/

I hope this helps you out.

Nevermind. The files too big to post. oh well, here's the translated text of that page:

19. Drawing up the ear and the eyebrow As in the upper figure the model of the eyebrow and the ear is arranged. That it parallels to amount, extrude doing the spline which is drawn it draws up the eyebrow. Using copy reversal connection, to both sides it converts the model.

As in the upper figure shortening CP of the mouth in extrude, pushing in, it draws up the lip. Furthermore pushing in extrude, it draws up also in the mouth.

Drawing up the tooth and tongue The model of the tooth and tongue is put in place.

Drawing up the forelock First it tried making the forelock in extrude. The plural pastes doing this, it tries surrounding around the head completely.

Drawing up the whole hair

Furthermore the flow and volume of the hair are adjusted with distortion.

7. Completion The head completed with this.

Figure 24.

i agree with the unibody advice from kricket: her arms and neck need to be attached to her body. this will help give her real shoulders.

from the front view, her legs are very tubular, while her torso is curvey... they don't seem to go together. this isn't a problem from the side view.

great model overall!

-jon