Hash, Inc. Forums

Against The Author, The Beginning of the End

Against The Author, The Beginning of the End Update

Hello everyone. I know, I haven't posted in ages, probably most of you have forgotten this production even existed, but yes, we are moving along happily and are well on schedule to having ATA released Winter 2006. ATA, for all who don't know, is a movie that's premise revolves around three teenagers who accidently get superpowers and have to destroy and army of 10,000 killing machines on a deserted island led by a demonic dictator and her sidekick. I know, a little farfetched, just wait till you see it before you knock it, ;)

So, yes, I recently viewed the forums in order to update myself to 13b, (which I love the whole newton thing by the way...) and i decided to update the A:M community on the progress of the motion picture.

atalogo.png

For more information, and to view our website (which may need updating...) click here

Thanks guys, talk to you more in Winter... :D

Oh good lord...

You mean it's still only the beggining of the end?

It's not actually any closer to the end yet? Or the middle of the end?

I keep hoping.

p.s. Your web site continues to... improve. Some actual content would be kind of fun.

-vern