Hash, Inc. Forums

new model

Ok here he is with porcelain i think it looks a lot better. It left a crease in his left eyebrow, i dont know why all the normals are facing the same way. Anyway i think it looks better. :)

post-9147-1151188441_thumb.jpg

post-9147-1151188616_thumb.jpg

Nice work. As for the crease....did you adjust any bias handles in that area. I see you have two splines hooked onto the same spline. Maybe carry one through to the next spline. That might fix it....though there's no crease on the other side.

so hes going to be naked other than the tie :P looks great

So - What's wrong with naked? Why, I try to go naked as often as the cops will let me. : )

Just Kidding around. Your model looks great, and is very expressive.

• Admin

Go Dude!

At the rate you are going you'll be making full length feature films by next week.

Keep up the momentum.

For some reason your model reminds me of the Animation Mentor characters.

Different... but similar. Maybe its just the character you've been animating into him.

Very nice work.

Great work Dude!

keep going Id love to see what you end up doing with this guy, I think he has potential.

I know this might sound stupid, but could you please explain "Porcelain" I missed that one. how do you go about applying it?

Leo

so a tie is more important then hands and feet? lol

its coming along nicely

i actually think it gives him a lot of character without the hands or feet, it sortof matches his build and expressions. I love his face. Cant wait to see sum animations

he said "I just cant do it captin, I dont have the power" from Ace Vantuera

Im working on a full body animation now, it will be done soon.

p.s. Ace Vantura is such a funny movie, i love jim carry :D

LOL, of course Ace Vantura is a funny movie. You'd have to be insane not to think so. Jim Carry is awesome, too. One of my favorite actors. Anyway, I knew I heared that from somewhere. I just couldn't remember. It's been a loooooooooooooooooooong time since I have seen that movie. Well, I can't wait to see you're next animation.

its been a while since i posted anything so i decided to do a little scene. i set up and modeled the set all today. and none of it is finished. i still have a bit of work to do. :D

post-9147-1152652814_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...