Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Sexy Elf

I've been kicking around the idea of doing a series set in an RPG video game world for a while now. It seems like a great idea for a web series, with low resolution video, low patch-count models, and low res textures. Lower production value all around! I already have a lot of backround notes, and switching to shorter episodes for web-release should make writing a lot easier.

I've modeled the low patch figures already, and I've got the female model assembled, mapped, and textured. I just need to rig her. The male model will be next to finish. I'm using basically the same mesh, there's only one extra spline in the female model to make the bust look smoother.

Here she is:

[attachmentid=17643]

[attachmentid=17644]

post-2085-1150933421_thumb.jpg

post-2085-1150933458_thumb.jpg

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice work. Maybe put biger b**** and a G-String.

hope to not get into a problem for saying that from hash inc.

Thats it, Viper... you are suspended from using A:MHash3D for 3DAYS! Oh...give those boots a little 'heel' too!

Nice work, BrainMuff!

Nice work. Maybe put biger b**** and a G-String.

hope to not get into a problem for saying that from hash inc.

Thats it, Viper... you are suspended from using A:MHash3D for 3DAYS! Oh...give those boots a little 'heel' too!

Nice work, BrainMuff!

LOL

Thanks, Guys! I'm going to pump up her booty a little, but she IS an elf, remember... And she'll get the thong, but a flap, too, to bounce when she runs...

I like her boobs as they are... more would be definitivly unnatural.... But the string is a good idea...

Very nice work!

*Fuchur*

boobs: a little high, a little spherical

textures: a little oversaturated

g-string: a little 90's.. (loincloth would be better)

ears: a little small?

concept: great!

-jon

jon,

can you be a little more specific (kidding!!!) :lol:

actually, i could write chapters on her breasts alone! ' ' )

...but, 'brevity is the soul of wit' and all.

-jon

Sounds like you and Noah are in a contest to be the breast best guy.

Sometimes I just kill me.......... wait that would be suicide........ can't call pigs anyway.

-jon

Sometimes I just kill me.......... wait that would be suicide........ can't call pigs anyway.

Man dustin and jon your making me die here from laghing. :lol:

-jon

Man dustin and jon your making me die here from laghing. :lol:

A little humor is good for the soul (or was it sole............or was it Seoul......hmmm).

Sometimes you just need to laugh.........

Hey... br... breast?...

are you talking about breast? is there a breast contest? where? when? how?

are there wet shirts?

present! here i am! :D

good work Brainmuffin, may we see a high-res wire frame?

... Vince

Hey... br... breast?...

are there wet shirts?

... Vince

A breast contest would be hillarious.

Given the male dominiated audience here on the forum, it would be a "hot" topic for sure (sorry.. couldn't resist it).

David

Hey... br... breast?...

are there wet shirts?

... Vince

A breast contest would be hillarious.

Given the male dominiated audience here on the forum, it would be a "hot" topic for sure (sorry.. couldn't resist it).

David

ya it would but for the guys mabe not foor the girls.

Ok, here's a hires Wireframe. I toned down the saturation on the texture, too. (There's only one texture map, YAY!)

[attachmentid=17689]

Here's the template:

[attachmentid=17690]

As for story bits:

The story revolves around four main characters, Flynn, the womanizing theif who is constantly getting everyone into trouble, (Think Bruce Campbell, crossed with Daffy Duck, and a lounge lizard).

Hawk, the steadfast, straightlaced fighter. He's the guy who always has to clean up Flynn's messes, even though he really doesn't know what he's doing. (I picture someone like John Cusack for Hawk...)

Then there is our elf, who's name I believe is Zanda, but I don't exactly remember. (This was all put together a few years ago, and not everything got written down...) Zanda is the healer of the group, as well as the mage. She and Flynn have a history together that causes a lot of friction between them.

Last we have a fairy, who's name escapes me completely. I'll have to come up with a new name for her... She is the illusionist of the group.

Now here's where it gets interesting:

The Fairy has a crush on Flynn, but Flynn still has it bad for Zanda the elf. Zanda really wants to date Hawk, but Hawk has a secret fairy fetish... It's not a love triangle, it's a square!

The series is gong to be called, "The Dungeoneers!" and the first season (Which in web terms I guess means until I get tired of it and decide to take a break) is going to revolve aroundspoofing old-school style hack & slash dungeon crawlers like "Shining in the Darkness" or "Wizardry" or "Dungeon Master".

Here's an excerpt from my background notes:

The Golden age of Dungeoneering

Dungeons litter the landscape, every town has at least one, and some have as many as ten. Filled with cash and prizes, as well as monsters zombies traps and pits. A few of these dungeons are very old, some over 200 years old, but most date back to the time known as The Golden Age of Dungeons. The Golden Age of Dungeons, which began around 75 years ago, ended about 50 years ago.

The Golden Age of Dungeons, started when The Mad King Stiggenbotten decided to build a grand dungeon on the continent of Imperia. He wanted to build the largest dungeon ever built, the grandest of them all. When he announced his plans, every king, lord, Mayor, BurgerMeister and sheriff decided to follow suit and build a dungeon of their own. Most of the other dungeons were completed within the first ten years, after 15 years, all of the other dungeons had been completed. Dungeoneering became the latest craze. Nearly everyone at one point or another picked up a sword and a shield, and ran headlong into the nearest dungeon, seeking their fame and fortune. For nearly 20 years, the Dungeoneering craze continued. It ended shortly after the grand Imperian dungeon was completed. The grand dungeon was reported to have over 100 levels, the first ten went up, and when you got to the 10th story to dungeon proceeded downward for another 90 levels. It was indeed the grandest dungeon of them all, for no one, no matter how great a dungeoneer, could make it past the second level. A few years after it opened most of the Dungeoneers gave up, and became dragon hunters But a small hard-core group hung on, though, and their tales have inspired a new generation of dungeoneers. In the past few years, there has been a small resurgence, a re-interest in the lost art of Dungeoneering, which is good news for the dwindling number of dragons.

The second season story arc is going to be more of a "Final Fantasy" or "Suikoden" style 'we have to save the world from iminent destruction' type of thing.

Now, as far as a contest goes:

If anyone wants to have a "Hot chick" or "Pin-up" themed contest, I will gladly donate a copy of the book "Femme Digitale: Perfecting the Female Form on Your Computer" for the winner, and a copy of "The Complete Book of Cartooning" to the runner up.

Anyone else wann put up?

post-2085-1151171273_thumb.jpg

post-2085-1151171432_thumb.jpg

I do plan on doing some more tweaking to her face to get her to look a bit cuter. I also want to improve the texture map, and I may even redo the whole texture, but If I make any changes geometically, I have to go back and re-map her completely, and I'm not sure I want to do that just to add a few extra splines.

I had a pilot episode about half written, but it was for a 22 minute episode. I have some ideas that I was going to use for sub-plots in episodes that I'll likely convert into the first short webisodes.

I did some tweaking on her face, and I rendered this closeup at the resolution I'm going to do the final renders at:[attachmentid=17704]

It's not going to get much closer than that. I think she's pretty cute, but she is going to get a better texture, and a new hairdo. She's going to be a platinum blonde...

post-2085-1151204127_thumb.jpg