Hash, Inc. - Animation:Master

Any Users in Sacramento CA?

Howdy folks! New to Animation Master, but I'm learning.... Still, in order to do what I want, I'll need help. Preferably, people in the Sacramento area in California. Reason?

I'm starting a team to make web-based cartoons, and eventualy PC games, but the major dream is to become one of the greater gaming companies, PC and console. Now, I can't give any details now, since I'm still in the process of copyrighting and trademarking everything, legaly through the system, so they dont get stolen.

I'm curious to see if there's anyone interested? I seriously need some more animators, since it's just lil' ol' me doing it by myself. I'm just getting started, still have to get the music, SFX, and all that stuff, but we're gettin there. I've already got 2 others by myself, though one's just a writer and the other's a webdesigner.

All in all, we're a tiny team with big dreams, and if we got anything to say about it, we're going to achieve em!... Unfortunately, we need a LOT of help.

So, anyone interested?

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm also near Sacramento... Folsom to be exact. I use to do the Bay Area meetings (ok I did 1 or 2 of them), and met Jeff Cantin there. If there is something you would like to discuss as far as AM or importers/exporters, drop me an email.

Arthur Walasek

Innovate Enterprises

arthurwalasek@comcast.net