Hash, Inc. Forums

Vibro Man 2

Great spoof, I loved it! There wasn’t a long list of credits so I assume you did it yourself, that is quite an epic. Some really nice models and sets.

One question, what codec did you use when you uploaded it to youtube? Even using a lossless codec, after their compression, I seem to get a lot of distortion. Your’s looks great.

Good job

Bruce

Great spoof, I loved it! There wasn’t a long list of credits so I assume you did it yourself, that is quite an epic. Some really nice models and sets.

One question, what codec did you use when you uploaded it to youtube? Even using a lossless codec, after their compression, I seem to get a lot of distortion. Your’s looks great.

Good job

Bruce

Glad you liked it, but it looks ten times better in mpeg2 16:9. Since I still suffer with dial up, my house doesn't get high speed, i can't display it in its original glory.

The format i used was avi mp4 format, its a bit tricky to get it right since it seems to work well on high res but awful in low res.

oh and yes i did make it all myself.

Great improvement over pt 1, you put a lot of time and energy into this and it shows.

Might want to warn people it's not very kid-friendly.

to be honest there was far less energy put into part 2 as to part one, if anyone wants to see the difference skills and a better understaning of AM has on an animation just compare VM1 and VM2

"AVI mp4" I didn't know that was a Microsoft option.

Is the final video file an .mp4 file?

Did you use square pixils at 425 x 350?

What frame rate did you use?

Did you use Quicktime to compress the video or something else?

I have Vegas and can use MainConcept Mp4 or Quicktime, neither gives me an AVI. I guess I'll have to experiment.

Thanks

Bruce

"AVI mp4" I didn't know that was a Microsoft option.

Is the final video file an .mp4 file?

Did you use square pixils at 425 x 350?

What frame rate did you use?

Did you use Quicktime to compress the video or something else?

I have Vegas and can use MainConcept Mp4 or Quicktime, neither gives me an AVI. I guess I'll have to experiment.

Thanks

Bruce

if you mean the orinal its mpeg2, the video i uploaded to youtube was 700x390 25fps, i used ulead media studio pro. chose avi and went into options to use mp4 as the compressor.

ive just looked at a software that comes with xp called music and video generator it allows you to export a qt as an avi.

Cheers!

ok.. sor far.... um... the gay side of the vibration?...ew....

omg...what in the world!

oh...crap...litteraly

wow that was feaking weird!!!!

i gotta show my freind this!!!

but much better 4/5

not kid freindly... i dunno i just found it weird,...and scary.

Scary heir i show u scary.

post-8916-1150741189_thumb.jpg

ok.. sor far.... um... the gay side of the vibration?...ew....

omg...what in the world!

oh...crap...litteraly

wow that was feaking weird!!!!

i gotta show my freind this!!!

but much better 4/5

not kid freindly... i dunno i just found it weird,...and scary.

Yes it is realy weird, and yes some people will find it stupid and others funny, some will say the animation is shit and others will say its good.

Not trying to offend anyone, but i don't give a shit weather people like it or not, this thing just came out of me. Basically ive always found it funny how gay people (in my personal experience) think the whole world is gay.

long live free speech and animtion master

"in your experience", wow i've never run in to anyone gay....that i know of.

well it was a very long time ago and it was a very funny experience. They simply thought or tried to convice people that the whole world was gay and that i was confused. They were so confident that i was gay, even though i had never found a man in my whole sexualy attractive.

Thus you have vibro man 2